Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tommy Clapp (TCXJWAGONEER) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale GSM Area
About Me Tommy Clapp has not added a biography yet.
CityJefferson City
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tommy Clapp

Showing 131 - 140 of 175 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Wet feet
My feet tend to sweat alot as well, and I always end up with heel blisters with boots. has always happened to me and I figure it always will with boots. I like the thought of sandals, but I tend t...

In GEAR » UL Trail Shoe options
October 28, 9:05am

UL Trail Shoe options
I am getting ready to buy new footwear to replace my current setup and with all my other gear I want to go UL. What are some good options for this? I like the look of a trail Sandal like Keen, bu...

In GEAR » UL Trail Shoe options
October 28, 8:33am

Fair enough
that would make some sense. I am just looking forward to the weightloss. it really shouldn't take up much room. so is their a reason the slumberjack bags came with a compression sack? jus...

In GEAR » Golite feather
October 27, 9:52pm

I carry...
A golite Jampak2. I usually hang my bags...is that not a good way to store them? My Slumberjack is a 600 down and it came with a compression sack that made it about the side of a cantalope or lar...

In GEAR » Golite feather
October 27, 9:31pm

Any suggestions?
Good suggestion for that size bag?

In GEAR » Golite feather
October 27, 8:50pm

Golite feather
I ordered a golite feather and was wondering if it came with a compression sack? My Slumberjack Saruago's did, and it just occured to me that it probably didn't. If it doesn't what co...

In GEAR » Golite feather
October 27, 8:11pm

Double Rainbow
Those of you with the Double rainbow, what is the actual carry weight of it. It lists at 40oz but does that include the stakes, stuff sack, etc... Tommy

In GEAR » Ultralite tent
October 27, 8:07pm

Ultralite tent
I use A MLD bivy and Poncho tarp when I am out solo or with a group. but my wife who use to backpack has now started back with me and she wants a tent...she doesn't like my setup. what are my...

In GEAR » Ultralite tent
October 27, 1:19pm

Jeff?
Jeff You are in Maryville? I Live in Jeff city just 30 mins away from ya... small world. on the e+lite, I like the sound of it. right now I use a little keychain light from the good ole wal...

In GEAR » Petzel E+LITE
October 26, 4:05pm

Petzel E+LITE
Does anyone have this? I was thinking about using it as a full time light source. Right now I use one of those keychain lights, but it is annoying that you have to hold down the button. at .9oz i...

In GEAR » Petzel E+LITE
October 25, 4:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Tommy Clapp

Tommy Clapp has posted no reviews.