Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 131 - 140 of 267 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...27

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Dan - I've made one
Yes my pot sits on the stove. It's not supported by the windscreen. I like the setup for boiling water for Freezer Bag Cooking. Here's a view without the windscreen:

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Windscreen Design
February 06, 10:46pm

Dan - I've made one
Dan - I've made a Ti (.005" thickness) windscreen designed around the wide 900ml Ultralight Ti Evernew pot and your Fancee Feest stove. Criteria was for the windscreen to roll up and fit i...

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium Windscreen Design
February 05, 6:11pm

Re: My Photo Gallery (or how an old dog learned new tricks)
Works for me on my Windows 7 laptop. Thanks for the winter shoe/sock writeup. You made it very clear how the layers go together and work together. Now I'll know what to put together if I ever f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My Photo Gallery (or how an old dog learned new tricks)
January 29, 8:53am

Re: Re: Nat Geo TOPO question
I'm a bit more up-to-date than Bob. I'm running version 3.4.2. I didn't even know that there was a newer release.

In GEAR » Nat Geo TOPO question
January 28, 3:09pm

Re: Fixed Length Trekking Poles
I've been using 125cm GG LT3C's for the past three years with no problems. Love the weight, or more accurately the lack of weight, of these poles. I went with 125cm fixed length poles becau...

In GEAR » Fixed Length Trekking Poles
January 25, 10:35pm

Re: Zpacks sleeping bag - side zipper vs bottom?
I'm a side sleeper and I went with the no zipper option on my ZPacks 30deg quilt. So far, I'm glad I did. I was comfortable sleeping with night time temperatures hitting the low 30degF rang...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bag - side zipper vs bottom?
January 18, 10:30pm

Re:StarLyte Burner With Lid
Thanks for the test results and data Dan. Looks like you've got a very efficient stove/cooking setup. p.s. It looks like all of your temperature numbers are missing a decimal point. I'm ...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
January 18, 12:39pm

Inov8 Roclite 295's for me
I love hiking in my Inov8 Roclite 295's. The sticky rubber lugged sole design is great for the trails I hike in the Golden Trout Wilderness and the sticky rubber even gives me a bit of grip whe...

In GEAR » Need some input on trail running shoes
January 14, 7:23pm

Have fun!
Sounds like a nice adventure to share with your son. Good luck to the both of you. Can't wait for the "trip" report.

In Other Activities » Brand New Non-Ultralight Adventure
January 14, 10:47am

Re: Zpacks and Enlightened equipment
I bought a GoLite quilt 3 years ago and this past year replaced it with a ZPacks 30deg quilt. The ZPacks quilt is remarkably lightweight and warm. I love my new quilt upgrade. No regrets.

In GEAR » Quilts?
January 13, 11:37am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.