BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 131 - 140 of 262 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...27

Forum » Thread

Re: Zpacks sleeping bag - side zipper vs bottom?
I'm a side sleeper and I went with the no zipper option on my ZPacks 30deg quilt. So far, I'm glad I did. I was comfortable sleeping with night time temperatures hitting the low 30degF rang...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bag - side zipper vs bottom?
January 18, 10:30pm

Re:StarLyte Burner With Lid
Thanks for the test results and data Dan. Looks like you've got a very efficient stove/cooking setup. p.s. It looks like all of your temperature numbers are missing a decimal point. I'm ...

In Gear Deals » StarLyte Burner With Cap
January 18, 12:39pm

Inov8 Roclite 295's for me
I love hiking in my Inov8 Roclite 295's. The sticky rubber lugged sole design is great for the trails I hike in the Golden Trout Wilderness and the sticky rubber even gives me a bit of grip whe...

In GEAR » Need some input on trail running shoes
January 14, 7:23pm

Have fun!
Sounds like a nice adventure to share with your son. Good luck to the both of you. Can't wait for the "trip" report.

In Other Activities » Brand New Non-Ultralight Adventure
January 14, 10:47am

Re: Zpacks and Enlightened equipment
I bought a GoLite quilt 3 years ago and this past year replaced it with a ZPacks 30deg quilt. The ZPacks quilt is remarkably lightweight and warm. I love my new quilt upgrade. No regrets.

In GEAR » Quilts?
January 13, 11:37am

Re:What's Your Favorite Piece of Gear?
My ULA CDT pack, Zpacks 30deg quilt and Roclite 295's. Can't imagine hiking without them.

In GEAR » What's Your Favorite Piece of Gear?
January 10, 10:30pm

Re: Buff pulled over my Montbell Pillow
Like Ken, a buff pulled over my Montbell pillow works for me.

In GEAR » how do you stop pillow sliding off sleeping mat
January 10, 7:41pm

Re: iPhone5 success at last
As best I can tell, my first PowerFilm panel was underpowered and wouldn't charge my iPhone5. I was curious enough to find out why, so I bought another PowerFilm panel and this one works. Wired...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
January 08, 1:46pm

Re: Evernew 900 pot nonstick or plain
I have both but am now using the 900ml Ultralight Ti (not non-stick) pot because it's lighter than it's non-stick cousin. I originally bought the non-stick version because I thought I would...

In GEAR » Evernew 900 pot nonstick or plain
December 29, 5:43pm

Railrider Madison River shirt
I use the Railriders Madison River fishing shirt for my long sleeve sun protection. Breathes well, dries fast and it has two small pockets that can hold misc small stuff (like my camera).

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
December 29, 9:06am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.