BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 131 - 140 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Rock, Paper, Scissors
You guys could play Rock, Paper, Scissors for the BPL Ti Pot. It's a popular, fairly high demand, low supply item. Good luck.

In Gear Swap » Items for sale
October 19, 5:35pm

Re: the case for a Case
That's a cool looking case. Should do the job for you. What material do you plan to make it out of?

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
October 19, 9:42am

Re: @Richard re windscreen
Terry Credit should really go to Kevin Beeden as I used his Postscript program which creates a paper template. I just gave a few critical dimensions and then created a paper template. I tried ou...

In GEAR » Alcohol Stoves: What do you use?
October 12, 3:00pm

Pics
Steve here you go, I hope everything neatly tucked away inside the pot, including a 4 fl oz plastic bottle for fuel. The cone wraps around fuel bottle and tucks into the stove pot and ...

October 10, 5:13pm

Zelph's Fancee Feest
I use Zelph's Fancee Feest stove with a custom (homemade) Ti cone sized to fit inside my Evernew Ti Ultralight 900ml wide pot. So far I'm very pleased with the efficiency of the setup. I on...

October 10, 4:25pm

Re: Bringing fun luxuries into the backcountry
I'm not sure I consider it luxuries or not but I carry about a pound of fly fishing gear with me. It's probably not a luxury but a neccessity since fly fishing is the main reason for my bac...

In GEAR » Bringing fun luxuries into the backcountry
October 07, 8:49am

Another vote for Packit ourmet
I also like the food offered by Packit Gourmet. I especially like their Kickin' Chicken Hot Wings Wrap (a good no cook option) and their Texas State Fair Chili. Jump-Start Fruit Smoothies have ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Mountain House Beef Stew -- not impressed
October 01, 2:16pm

Great Trip!
What a great trip. Very pretty country up in the Yosemite high country. Good of you to rescue the lost llama and get him back to his owner.

In Post-Trip Reports » Yosemite 5 day Loop. Costarring Bandido the Lost Llama.
October 01, 10:59am

Re: Plans for The One
That's good news. I've been using one of the last ones you guys made and I love it. I've got a few hiking buddies interested in aquiring one. It's a great one person tent design. Wo...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One
September 23, 3:49pm

re:what weight baselayer
On my last trip into the GTW (Sep 6-10) we faced highs in the low 60's and lows dipping into the low 30's with intermittent rain each afternoon. I had a mid-weight Smartwool (250g/m2) long ...

In GEAR » what weight baselayer for 3 season backpacking?
September 23, 7:28am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.