BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 131 - 140 of 533 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...54

Forum » Thread

big fan of my trail gloves
they breath well, dry quickly if you get them wet and are very comfortable without socks. i can wear them all day walking on a hard surface with no foot fatigue. i was told that the vibraham sole ...

In GEAR » "Normal" looking minimalist trail runner
July 29, 12:11pm

if you carry hiking poles
100# test fishing line and duct tape wrapped around the shaft. you can also wrap the duct tape around a water bottle.

In GEAR » What are the most useful inexpensive items you carry?
July 28, 12:20pm

i've tried a couple of different cases
and have settled on the grivel plastic spike covers.

In GEAR » Best crampon case?
July 27, 9:17am

Tent & Trails
is the one store in manhattan you shouldn't miss. they always have some interesting closeouts. if your traveling with your wife/gifrfriend/significant other and they aren't into camping g...

In GEAR » Gear Shops In Manhattan?
July 18, 7:43pm

nobody drifts his own thread
better than max. we'd be better off if max gave us the answer and we came up with the questions.

In GEAR » Lightest stuff sacks?
July 16, 3:50pm

where you are wearing teh hip belt
can you try wearing the pack so that the hip belt is more centered on the top of your hip bone. if you raise the pack up an inch or two this way, the geometry will look better.

In GEAR » Does This Pack Fit?
July 16, 9:41am

brooks range hooded alpini v. patagonia hooded micro puff or other primaloft 100g hooded jacket
anybody have experince with the two tops referenced and care to weigh-in on their relative warmth? would like to add the alpini if it can substitute for my micro puff in certain situations. the f...

In GEAR » brooks range hooded alpini v. patagonia hooded micro puff or other primaloft 100g hooded jacket
July 16, 9:02am

and every once in a while you read a post
like this http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1025389/Found_skis_Mt_Rainier_near_Cam#Post1025389 in a lost-and-found section.

In GEAR » What interesting gear have you found on the trail?
July 12, 3:40pm

call feathered friends
and ask them to make you a great auk. not listed on their site, but they still have the pattern. wm made something similar, the pod 15 and 30. the pod is out of production but if you watch the au...

In GEAR » Best 2-bag Sleep System for Deep Winter?
June 25, 8:20pm

big fan of wind pants
especially since i seldom carry waterproof shell pants. depending on where i am and what i'm doing my cool/cold weather bottom half kit is comprised of underarmor heatgeat shorts, running tight...

In GEAR » Windpants in Fall
June 25, 6:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.