BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 131 - 140 of 525 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...53

Forum » Thread

call feathered friends
and ask them to make you a great auk. not listed on their site, but they still have the pattern. wm made something similar, the pod 15 and 30. the pod is out of production but if you watch the au...

In GEAR » Best 2-bag Sleep System for Deep Winter?
June 25, 8:20pm

big fan of wind pants
especially since i seldom carry waterproof shell pants. depending on where i am and what i'm doing my cool/cold weather bottom half kit is comprised of underarmor heatgeat shorts, running tight...

In GEAR » Windpants in Fall
June 25, 6:08pm

what a great deal
i love my cilogear 60l.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » FS: Cilogear 60L Worksack, brandnew, 200, includes shipping
June 08, 8:38pm

solo winter tent options
i'm very happy with my bd lighthouse. palace if solo and if you need to take on a tent-mate (planned or unplanned) there's no problem. i've had it out in high winds and snow without an...

In Winter Hiking » solo winter tent options
May 30, 9:12pm

what i was told
by the guy that answered the phone a western mountaineering. first he pointed out how their bags are stored and shipped which is compressed. he then went on to explained that using a compression ...

In GEAR » Down Sleeping Bag Question
April 21, 10:00pm

Re: Reflections
yep - reflections are an issue. first time on a glacier is was prompted to put sun screen on the underside of my nose and didn't listen. that first time was the last time i made that mistake.

In GEAR » Hat Options
April 21, 1:00pm

Hat, Sun, Hot Weather
aka boonie hat.

In GEAR » Hat Options
April 21, 8:23am

wild things
i have the prior version of the current model which was made while they were going through their rebranding. the key thing is to get their stuff when on sale. i paid $175 for mine when it was one ...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 10:21pm

electronics
i for the most part camp in the snow and having been snow-bound in a tent for over two days i wouldn't think of leaving my phone or mp3 player at home. there's only so much checkers you can...

In GEAR » Things you don't carry.
April 16, 1:02pm

pit zips and event
i have a wild things event hard shell and it has pit zips. event breaths really well and pit zips do add weight, but there's been a couple of times where i would have cooked without the pit zi...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 8:45am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.