BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 131 - 140 of 410 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: BMWO 2013 - Another Year of Swimming in the Flathead
Dan, Thanks for the great trip report. After reading this I 'm thinking about getting a packraft. Let's see what Andrew says about this after coming back from the Bob. May be he and I ca...

In Post-Trip Reports » BMWO 2013 - Another Year of Swimming in the Flathead
May 30, 4:10pm

Trip Planning Resources
Erik, I don't mind your questions at all. For me that is a big part of being a BPL member -- being able to ask questions and learn from others and their experiences. So here are my answer...

In Post-Trip Reports » TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
May 30, 7:04am

Re: The Straight-Forward Trip Report
Great trip report and cool photos. That makes me want to go out there. Thanks, Manfred

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
May 29, 4:02pm

Gear List
J Mole, I can fully understand. On day 6 when I walked 53 km from Ft. Augustus to Kingussie the wind was so cold and it was hard to find windbreaks that I just kept walking at a steady pace to s...

In Post-Trip Reports » TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
May 29, 1:17pm

Trip Report
Andrew, here is my trip report for Scotland. I got some interesting weather over there too ... Best Regards, Manfred

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
May 29, 12:58pm

Good to see you made it out
Andrew, I was watching this thread since my return from Scotland and was eagerly waiting to hear that you made it. Good to see you made it. Looking forward to get a detailed report and hear m...

May 29, 10:29am

Gear (Kit) List
J Mole, I finally found time to get to the gear list. I added a column for grams as you are in the UK. I actually wore the Ibex Hooded Indie and the rain jacket all the time -- and the rain pant...

May 28, 7:48pm

Great Trip Report
William, Thanks for the great trip report. A trek in Turkey might be in my future. After coming back from Scotland I love all the sun in your photos. How feasible is it for foreigners to do a ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
May 28, 4:16pm

Nice Trip Report
Andy, Thanks for the nice trip report. Sabrina Basin looks like something I would like to explore. It is always great to read reports here and get ideas for new trips. Best Regards, Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Sierra High Route 2012
May 27, 12:26pm

Worked very well in Scotland during 12 days of rain, hail and snow
I just returned from a two week trek across the Scottish Highlands I purposefully took this jacket (and the pants and mitts) out into pretty adverse conditions. I wore the jacket every day as ra...

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
May 27, 7:27am

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.