BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 131 - 140 of 374 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...38

Forum » Thread

PDF with Photos of Geocache locations for Download
The prior post provided a link to download a GPX file directly to your GPS or smartphone with geocaching app. Here is a link to a pdf file with photos and coordinates of each geocache. The p...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 18, 9:20pm

GPS data -- Geocaching for Kids
For everyone who brings their own GPS or their smartphone with a geocaching app, I prepared a GPX file for download. Gaia GPS and OruxMaps are two of several apps for your iPhone or your Androi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 18, 11:10am

Parking and Camping Fees at Henry Coe
In case you arrive Friday evening after the rangers are gone it is a good idea to have exact change for the "iron ranger" - or a check. The current fees at Henry Coe are $8 for parking...

January 18, 10:43am

Geocaching Activity for Kids at Henry Coe
This year's GGG 5 will offer a geocaching course for kids. We will hide special geocaches just for this event. The kids will be allowed to take an item from each geocache they find. So there is...

January 16, 4:09pm

GGG V at Henry Coe in January
Hi Liz, If you are thinking about Henry Coe in January you might be able to combine that with the BPL meeting there on the weekend of January 25-27. Best Regards, Manfred

In Pre-Trip Planning » Skyline to Sea January
December 28, 4:02pm

Detour to Berry Creeks Falls
Hi Liz, Now after the rains the Berry Creek Falls will be at full flow. So I would recommend a slight variation of the Skyline-to-the-Sea route. You can see several photos in this trip report ab...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Skyline to Sea January
December 28, 3:27pm

Custom Size from ZPacks
Scott, my wife and I took our 9 and 10 year old daughters on the JMT this summer and needed rain mitts for them. My wife and I use ZPacks rain mitts and we contacted Joe to see whether he would ...

In GEAR » Rain mitts for women
December 06, 3:25pm

Carrying Capazity for ZPacks Arc Blast
Hi Dave, I own both the ZPacks Exo and the ZPacks Arc Blast. Both backpacks use the same bag on a different frame. This year I hiked the JMT and SHR with the ZPacks Exo. The year before I hi...

In GEAR » Z Packs Arc Blast w/~25 lbs?
December 06, 2:57pm

Geocaching Treasures
Ken, When we organize geocaching treasure hunts for youth (boys scouts, girls scouts) we usually get prizes from the dollar store that are somehow useful for the rest of the event like flashligh...

December 01, 8:16pm

Will bring our four daughters (ages 9 - 14)
Ken, thanks so much for organizing the event again! Michelle and I will bring this time our four daughters (ages 9 to 14). We would be open to organize an activity for children if others bri...

December 01, 5:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.