BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 131 - 140 of 1126 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...113

Forum » Thread

Save Your Money
I would save your money. The PET version of cuben fiber is NOT air-tight at all. Sure it might be the day it comes from the factory but after a little use pin-holes form and it will leak air.. A...

In Make Your Own Gear » I would like to make a cuben packraft
November 13, 12:23pm

Any Other Feedback?
I have sold quite a few of these ground sheets so far and was wondering if there was any other feedback? Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Tyvek Ground Sheets
November 12, 7:11pm

Thanks for all the business : )

In Gear Deals » $5.00 International Shipping
November 05, 10:31am

Photos
Thanks for the Photo Daryl : ) I drew an arrow where the U is. Its on the bottom side and is the place that is suppose to lock the cord in place but it doesn't because its a U and not a V... ...

In GEAR » what lines work with the Lineloc 3 ladder?
November 02, 9:09pm

Lineloc 3's
Lineloc 3's have a design flaw and no matter the cord size everything slips to some degree. On the bottom were the cord converges its a U shape and it should of been a V shape.. People think t...

In GEAR » what lines work with the Lineloc 3 ladder?
November 02, 2:39pm

$5.00 International Shipping
Hey Everyone, I am now offering $5.00 International First Class Shipping on all orders. I am working on adding a ton more accessory type products so as time goes on this will be a better deal ...

In Gear Deals » $5.00 International Shipping
November 01, 2:41pm

Instock and Ready to Ship
I added the 30x84 and 60x96 to my website today. They are instock and ready to ship. The longer sizes will be added in a week or two when I get more material instock. Also I am now offering $5.00...

November 01, 10:25am

Shadow Government
The shadow government is the group of people that show the newly elected president ten new photo angles of the Kennedy assignation before their inauguration speech.

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
October 27, 2:38pm

Shadow Government
Threads like this give our Shadow Government a BIG HARD-ON. All they are doing is dividing and conquering us. As George Washing warned... “political parties serve to organize faction, to give i...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
October 26, 4:31pm

Tyvek Brand
These are going to made from Tyvek brand using the 1025D Hard Structure grade. As far as availability goes, within about a week. I will keep the forum posted. Thanks, Lawson

October 23, 9:03am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.