Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 131 - 140 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...114

Forum » Thread

Free Shipping ?
I am going to try to work on a free shipping offer. Maybe $50+. Any thoughts? Thanks again, Lawson

In Gear Deals » $5.00 International Shipping
November 21, 12:20am

Sizes
I am planning to add the 60"x120" and 60"x156" for tunnel tents. While I am at it, are there any other sizes people would like to see? Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Tyvek Ground Sheets
November 21, 12:14am

Feedback?
I have sold quite a few of these pads now and was wondering if anyone had any feedback? So far I have heard nothing but good things but I would like to hear from more people so I can make sure I a...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
November 21, 12:11am

New Permanent Price $1.50
I have decided to beat the Chinese at their own game and make the $1.50 price permanent. Vargo and all the other dealers are going to be mad as my made in the USA price is cheaper then theirs at wh...

In Gear Deals » Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50
November 21, 12:07am

Back Instock
1/4" and 1/2" Back Instock and Lower Pricing. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
November 16, 2:20pm

Tyvek
Thanks for all the feedback. Tyvek in general is more slippery then Polycro but as you use the Tyvek, it gets less and less slippery. Basically it like wine, it gets better with age until you dest...

November 13, 5:18pm

Save Your Money
I would save your money. The PET version of cuben fiber is NOT air-tight at all. Sure it might be the day it comes from the factory but after a little use pin-holes form and it will leak air.. A...

In Make Your Own Gear » I would like to make a cuben packraft
November 13, 12:23pm

Any Other Feedback?
I have sold quite a few of these ground sheets so far and was wondering if there was any other feedback? Thanks, Lawson

November 12, 7:11pm

Thanks for all the business : )

In Gear Deals » $5.00 International Shipping
November 05, 10:31am

Photos
Thanks for the Photo Daryl : ) I drew an arrow where the U is. Its on the bottom side and is the place that is suppose to lock the cord in place but it doesn't because its a U and not a V... ...

In GEAR » what lines work with the Lineloc 3 ladder?
November 02, 9:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.