Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 131 - 140 of 1995 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...200

Forum » Thread

Re: Haglofs Gram Comp Pro
I have the older Haglofs Ozo pullover (Gore Tex Packlite) that evolved into the Gram Comp Pullover and I love it. I am not sure if the hood is the same but the Hood on the Ozo is fantastic. The t...

In GEAR » Haglofs Gram Comp Pull
March 21, 9:56pm

Re: Re: gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
No experiance with the GT Active membrane but STP has a Haglofs Gram Comp Pro pullover for $299 that steems like a good jacket. It is listed at 8oz and I have the previous version the Haglofs Ozo ...

In GEAR » gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
March 21, 9:18pm

Re: Strategy for dealing with cold, freezing rain: WPB socks and midlayer question
I have hiked quite a bit in those conditions and I don't do anything different for my feet other than have dry camp/sleeping socks that I do not wear to hike in and have bread bags (or supermar...

In GEAR » Strategy for dealing with cold, freezing rain: WPB socks and midlayer question
March 20, 10:08pm

Re: Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
"Never really been in hot and humid." Lets just say that a Patagonia Capaline 2 T Shirt or Mountain Hardwear Wicked T gets soaked from sweat on day 1 and wont dry the entire trip. Sam...

In GEAR » Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
March 20, 8:21pm

Re: Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
Interesting… I am not sure I have seen a shirt of this style made of nylon before. I like the durability and the non (less) stinky properties of Nylon. I normally think of nylon as hotter but I...

In GEAR » Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
March 20, 7:51pm

Re: Best trekking poles for CDT thru hike
I have both the Locus Gear and the Black Diamond UL Distance poles. The Lotus Gear's are slightly stiffer, but my version of the BD is older and I think the new ones are stiffer. I really lik...

In GEAR » Best trekking poles for CDT thru hike
March 20, 7:43pm

Re: Re: Finally need to buy a water filter, have REI dividend, what to get?
Barry is right the First Need is the only one that will help with tannin and perhaps pesticides etc. Depending on how nasty of a place you are going it might be worth the weight and cost. For the...

In GEAR » Finally need to buy a water filter, have REI dividend, what to get?
March 20, 6:42pm

Re: Wind River area?
Wind River is absolutely amazing. I have been there twice, once in 2012 and again last year. In 2012 I did a loop out of Green River going into Titcomb Basin and over Knapsack Col. This past yea...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Trip suggestions for mid August
March 20, 4:02am

Re: own these
There are actually more choices now that I ever remember before. I am sure there are more but here are the ones I know of: Manufacturer Model Weight (oz) Cost (USD) Z-Packs Challenger Rain Mit...

In GEAR » North Face Rain Mitts
March 19, 11:23pm

Re: Dividing gear with significant other
I have a gearlist in my profile for an upcoming trip with my wife that shows how we plan to split up the gear. If in doubt (and you want her to stay your girlfriend) you carry it and be the sherpa...

In GEAR » Dividing gear with significant other
March 19, 8:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.