Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 131 - 140 of 1944 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...195

Forum » Thread

Santa Fe
Thanks for the help! It looks like my wife and I will have the large part of the day and one night before our trip and one evening/night after our trip in Santa Fe. Are there any suggestions on th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
February 18, 10:55am

Re: Favorite Campsite Photos
Shining Rock Wilderness Island Lake Grayson Highlands Twin Lakes Titcomb Basin Deels Gap JMT Fin Dome Dusy Basin Lozier Lakes Elbow Lake Win...

In Photo Gallery » Favorite Campsite Photos
February 17, 6:28pm

Re: Pecos Wilderness Route help
We booked our flights yesterday so we are set for the last week of May. I will post a gear list in the next week or so in the gear lists section but am trying to decide on gear wise. First, I ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
February 17, 8:34am

Re: Re: Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
Sounds like the safe thing to do is to just keep the trip to Pecos Wilderness so I just booked our plane tickets into Santa Fe today. Thanks for the help. I hope the Pecos gives us the big open m...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
February 16, 4:33pm

Re: Melanza Micro Grid Hoodie Fleece wt Question
I have the crew and it is similar to my R1 pullover in fabric weight. It's fuzzy (grid) side out and a slightly smaller grid. It also doesn't have as smooth of surface on the opposite side ...

In GEAR » Melanza Micro Grid Hoodie Fleece wt Question
February 14, 4:55pm

Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
I have had a trip worked up for my wife and I in Pecos Wildrness (NM) the last week in May (23-30) and have done everything but buy the plane tickets. With all the talk of the lack of snow in the s...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is it a low snow enough year for a late May trip above tree line in the sierras?
February 14, 1:19pm

Re: some are obvious
Also since lightheart gear and the SMD skyscape x were brought up earlier in this thread they both look like copies (or improvements to) the wonderlust nomad to me. Of course I understand that won...

In Chaff » Why I Won't Buy From Certain Outdoor Cottage Gear Makers
February 13, 9:25am

Re: some are obvious
I have seem EN ratings for WM bags before so they are out there just hard to find (at least in the US). The reason zpacks, EE, Katabatic or other cottage companies don't have EN ratings is tha...

In Chaff » Why I Won't Buy From Certain Outdoor Cottage Gear Makers
February 13, 9:18am

Re: Inexpensive 200wt fleece 1/2 zip pullover?
LL bean has a 1/2 snap neck pullover made out of 200wt polar tech classic for $45.

In GEAR » Inexpensive 200wt fleece 1/2 zip pullover?
February 12, 9:10am

Re: Re: thanks for the research
Doesn't that mean that the Mont-bell UL Down inner is warmer? It has a higher Iclo in Richards original graph (in the a new paradigm to understand garment warmth thread). Granted that jacket...

In GEAR » Montbell Ex Light Anorak- A Contrarian View
February 11, 8:17am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.