BPL Community Profile

Tim Testa (MichaelRedbeard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tim Testa hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tim Testa has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Testa

Showing 131 - 140 of 433 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...44

Forum » Thread

Good Call
You are correct Jay, I was looking for one of these. However, I ended up getting my girlfriend a Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian Ki instead. She finds it to be more comfortable because it does not use...

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Ki
October 13, 10:36pm

Marmot Mica Vs Essence
Can anybody be kind enough to give me the break down of what the differences between these two jackets are and why you would pick one over the other? You are more than welcome to give your opinions...

In GEAR » Marmot Mica Vs Essence
October 08, 5:01pm

Ha Ha Ha Morgan
I am guessing you were joking about having both of these things? I love the payback though...especially when you you left a huge chuck of space only to tell me that you would returning the favor. I...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Marmot Mica Jacket and Reed Pants
October 08, 4:47pm

WTB: Marmot Mica Jacket and Reed Pants
I am unsure of my sizes, but lets just keep it simple for now, does anyone even have either of these items available for sale and if so how much would they be willing to sell them for? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Marmot Mica Jacket and Reed Pants
October 08, 9:36am

Marmot Mica Sale
This only applies though if you are a S or XL. $93.99 is super cheap for those that are lucky enough to be that size. Opps forgot to add the link =) http://www.outsideoutfitters.com/p-12753-m...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Mica Sale
October 08, 9:33am

P.S.
If you could only hear what those "...granola eating hippies..." had to say behind you back. Ha!

In Gear Deals » 20% at REI
October 07, 4:02pm

>:o[
Yea what a cheap...if I go any further with this, the staff on here will remove me comment but we all know where I was going with this. Seriously, people like you ruin the return policy that is off...

October 07, 3:59pm

BPL Scale
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/summit_digital_scale.html I am thinking about shelling out the $50 for this thing. Does anyone have any experience with it. Feel free to ...

In GEAR » BPL Scale
October 07, 1:24pm

Awww Man
Sorry about your knee Chris. I hope you get better soon buddy.

In Gear Swap » FS: TT Moment
October 07, 1:22pm

What If You Could...
Get 30% off and not have to pay taxes? Then would it be worth it?

October 07, 9:50am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Testa

Tim Testa has posted no reviews.