Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 131 - 140 of 900 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...90

Forum » Thread

Sleeping in in Socal
This thread was making no sense to me until you said you dont wake up to drive to the trailhead until 9am. Now it makes much more sense why the parking lots, roads and access seems so difficult. I&...

In Winter Hiking » Who in So Cal is going out this COLD weekend?
December 05, 3:06pm

Training
Craig, killer images man. Lets talk about getting me geared up to spear soon. A spearing hike around Catalina would be pretty cool. A lot of my cross training is with surfing in mind, so of course ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 30, 8:32am

Cormac, Steinbeck, and Muir
These are the authors that speak to me. Early America, miscreants and wanderers, outcasts. Gritty, cold and at times violent, but with a dark sense of humor, a brutal honesty, and a passion for the...

In Chaff » Cormac, Steinbeck, and Muir
November 29, 5:32pm

Re: Re: nice pics!
"Underwater hunting it is then". Good comeback. Looking forward to pictures man. In other news, I must have been a bit sloppy with my ice axe on Baldy Sunday because I vaguely remember...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 26, 10:46pm

Re: Scrambling in Joshua Tree
"Don't take unknown routes." Not so fast. From where I sit, you were totally prepared for this, except in your expectations. Now, through experience, your expectations are re-calib...

In Post-Trip Reports » Scrambling in Joshua Tree
November 26, 3:19pm

Ike
Too many great lines here to quote. I've had several notable failures along the way, each of which I value equal to many successes. This one of yours is especially cool Ike, a proper failure, a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hemingway’s Big Two-Hearted
November 26, 2:12pm

ocean vs mountain
Craig, super bummed I missed the shark encounter. As you know, I'm kinda in the reverse situation. I wish I surfed weekly, but the mountain's pull is stronger, especially in winter. Anywho,...

November 26, 10:30am

training
Everytime I go off the deepend and checkout of BPL-land for a while, I always regret it, and this is not exception. Look at all the good run-vibes I've been missing!! Time to plug back in and r...

November 25, 5:55pm

Spot
Email sent

In Gear Swap » FS: SPOT
October 04, 8:10am

Spot Gen2
Jack, David's not monitoring the thread, shoot him an email. He included it in the op.

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot (gen 2)
October 03, 1:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.