BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 131 - 140 of 2039 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...204

Forum » Thread

windshirt
In deep winter when there is little chance of rain, and snow is the only precipitation, windshirts shine...miles ahead in terms of breathability over a typical rainshell. In you scenario of 65 d...

In GEAR » Logic Check: Windshirt
February 17, 5:09pm

Cloudraker Mitts
Got your PM EJ, but figured I'd post the info here for all. The cloudraker mitts are indeed seam taped so no need to seamseal. I find them to be sized 1-2 sizes larger depending on your int...

In Gear Deals » MEC T2 Hoodie Group Buy - ROUND 2
February 17, 3:35pm

nice!
Nice Gary! Now you've one-upped me! What weight cuben and what was your bonding method? I gotta try this next.

In Gear Deals » 10 ounce Grand Trunk Nano camp stool, $16 @ REI outlet
February 17, 3:27pm

marmot scree
Marmot Scree fits every single point of your criteria. I'm assuming you can use belt loops as suspender loops. Although they come in short, I find the size regular inseam to work for me (I...

In GEAR » Cannot find the right softshell pants, help!
February 17, 3:21pm

z30 vs ultra 20
Ian, the z30 might actually be a better quilt than the old ultra 20. I love my ultra 20 and it's still my workhorse. But it's uses 9.5 oz of 800fp down. The z30 uses 850fp. If someone ca...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 14, 7:02pm

Fallknivens
ha! There's actually merit to Dave's statement and I will admit that I've always always wanted to try out a Fallkniven WM1. Everything I've read about them has been positive and th...

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 6:44pm

knife
Hey Max, have you heard about Mora knives??? Just kidding :0 But seriously, moras are great budget knives...buy one to see if you like carrying a fixed blade knife (as opposed to a folder). If ...

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 6:26pm

Granite Gear Packs on the Clymb
They have older (vapor) and newer granite gear packs on the clymb right now: http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/3525/Granite-Gear?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET&utm_campaign=021313+crankb...

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Packs on the Clymb
February 13, 3:42pm

swapping uppers?
"Oh - as long as you are in there, swab out the upper." the upper section of the pole? the upper rubber expander? Curious to know which part you meant and reasoning. Thanks!

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT4 Locking Problems?
February 13, 4:10am

tension
I agree with David...loops at the bottom can be many different problems, but my first guess would be that your thread tension is too low. Lower your bobbin tension, but raise your thread tension a...

In Make Your Own Gear » Promblems with getting the thread tension right
February 12, 4:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am