BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 131 - 140 of 2041 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...205

Forum » Thread

fit of scree pants
Steven, Interesting...my screes are from 2 years ago (and before that I had another pair that were from 2007) and both fit me fine in the waist in a size 30. I wear a 30x30 in my jeans. Maybe t...

In GEAR » Cannot find the right softshell pants, help!
February 18, 6:12am

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Moment @ 20% off
February 18, 6:04am

windshirt
In deep winter when there is little chance of rain, and snow is the only precipitation, windshirts shine...miles ahead in terms of breathability over a typical rainshell. In you scenario of 65 d...

In GEAR » Logic Check: Windshirt
February 17, 5:09pm

Cloudraker Mitts
Got your PM EJ, but figured I'd post the info here for all. The cloudraker mitts are indeed seam taped so no need to seamseal. I find them to be sized 1-2 sizes larger depending on your int...

In Gear Deals » MEC T2 Hoodie Group Buy - ROUND 2
February 17, 3:35pm

nice!
Nice Gary! Now you've one-upped me! What weight cuben and what was your bonding method? I gotta try this next.

In Gear Deals » 10 ounce Grand Trunk Nano camp stool, $16 @ REI outlet
February 17, 3:27pm

marmot scree
Marmot Scree fits every single point of your criteria. I'm assuming you can use belt loops as suspender loops. Although they come in short, I find the size regular inseam to work for me (I...

In GEAR » Cannot find the right softshell pants, help!
February 17, 3:21pm

z30 vs ultra 20
Ian, the z30 might actually be a better quilt than the old ultra 20. I love my ultra 20 and it's still my workhorse. But it's uses 9.5 oz of 800fp down. The z30 uses 850fp. If someone ca...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 14, 7:02pm

Fallknivens
ha! There's actually merit to Dave's statement and I will admit that I've always always wanted to try out a Fallkniven WM1. Everything I've read about them has been positive and th...

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 6:44pm

knife
Hey Max, have you heard about Mora knives??? Just kidding :0 But seriously, moras are great budget knives...buy one to see if you like carrying a fixed blade knife (as opposed to a folder). If ...

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 6:26pm

Granite Gear Packs on the Clymb
They have older (vapor) and newer granite gear packs on the clymb right now: http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/3525/Granite-Gear?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ET&utm_campaign=021313+crankb...

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Packs on the Clymb
February 13, 3:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am