BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 131 - 140 of 2707 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...271

Forum » Thread

Eagles
David, it's north of Santa Cruz along the coast.

In Photography » Golden Eagle eating deer that mountain lion killed
March 01, 6:00pm

Oh boy. Golden eagle ....then two of them.
I have 4022 ( not a typo) pictures of the eagle(s) over two days. New ones. I watched them as time lapse and it was amazing. Here are a few and I did manipulate the color a bit because my camera ...

In Photography » Golden Eagle eating deer that mountain lion killed
March 01, 5:46pm

Really
One last futile attempt. Jerry, it was Michael that brought up Keynes in his brief thread derailment. I addressed some of what Michael said and mentioned that I am not a fan of Keynes. You saw th...

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 28, 10:43pm

Re: Re: Missed the point
It is pointless Jerry. I did not bring up Keynes. I answered a question. Why can you not go back and read everything before you post again? You accused me of derailing my own thread which was not ...

February 28, 9:42pm

Re: Re: This is what I mean
I will look that up Mark. I am learning a lot about them really. The first night when he killed the deer he mainly just ate the heart and the liver and put the stomach to the side . The second ni...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 28, 9:38pm

Re: Re: So many but this one is "special"
Daniel....I know about Timothy and I told myself at the beginning of this adventure that I would not follow his footsteps, but he was a fool, really. :)

February 28, 9:30pm

Missed the point
Jerry, The point was that while there was a short thread drift you picked it up and ran with it. That is fine ! except that you denied it, that's all.

February 28, 8:36pm

This is what I mean
Here is a section of the photos that caught that one I posted earlier. Many more preceding this is the lion walking up, eating while sitting, then lying down , then these ...

February 28, 8:24pm

"Random"
Thanks Mark. The picture of the lion with the deer by the throat is a series of over 100 pictures , before he dragged it off camera. I had put the camera there after he had moved the deer the pre...

February 28, 8:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: So many but this one is "special"
Mark, maybe you did not intend it as a put down, but referring to "random placement" of cameras getting this kind of pictures really dismissed the amount of work and thought I put into it...

February 28, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.