BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 131 - 140 of 2882 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...289

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: mesh
No see um is easy to sew, thankfully. Nanoseeum is more of a pain.

In Make Your Own Gear » SEWING MESH?
May 17, 8:04am

Re: Re: Socks--- anyone had luck with those things.
I agree with Spelt about the language and I also think that one should keep in mind that there are cultural differences at play sometimes.

In GEAR » Trolls?
May 17, 7:56am

Re: Re: Re: You Did Indeed
Thanks , :) Bob. You are the only one that has been here. These last shots are another 300 yards from the last camera we walked to, the one past the poison oak..

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
May 16, 8:09pm

Re: You Did Indeed
Thanks Greg. Funny to read the title of my thread now...I was sooo excited to get those first night time shots from behind. A lot has happened since. Beyond anything I was thinking back then.

May 16, 7:59pm

A new male, foxes and the female is now injured :(
The sad part first. The young female now has a big chunk of flesh missing from the top of her tail. Not only is this risky because of infection, it makes her hunting much more difficult. The long t...

May 16, 7:35pm

Because
The call for Chaff was appropriate IMO not because there was something wrong with what Jennifer said, but because there will be dialogue about it ( which is good) and maybe less than civilized resp...

In Philosophy & Technique » Rational Solo Fear
May 16, 4:41pm

Re: Re: Best tent for rain
A hammock with a big 4 season tarp. I know it isn't what you asked for, but to me nothing beats a hammock set up in the rain.

In GEAR » Best tent for rain
May 15, 8:16am

Terry Gross and Glenn Greenwald
The Interview with Terry Gross and Glenn Greenwald just aired. Terry asked some questions that to me were no brainer, like " why does Snowden not return and face the music in the US"???? ...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
May 14, 4:06pm

More in depth Frontline Interviews
In depth interviews with the NSA scandal players; those that broke the law and those that blew the whistle. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oral-history/united-states-of-secrets/

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
May 14, 10:32am

Re: Re: Unemployed?
That's your contribution to chaff...? You must be a happier man from staying clear of this train wreck of a place ;)

In Chaff » Discovery Channel Fires Cody Lundin.
May 14, 10:02am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.