BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 131 - 140 of 3048 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...305

Forum » Thread

Really....
"The Obama administration has tightened control on arms transfers to Israel since learning last month that the Israeli military had been securing supplies of ammunition from the Pentagon witho...

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
August 14, 3:31pm

Re: re
"Who else has nukes there? I though Ukraine disarmed. That leaves only Russia with nukes." We do.

In Chaff » The case for foreign policy restraint. ( not to be confused with isolationism)
August 13, 6:05pm

Re: Re: head in the sand
At least this president has more restraint than Hiilary Clinton would ( will???? :-0!).

In Chaff » The case for foreign policy restraint. ( not to be confused with isolationism)
August 13, 5:49pm

Re: I find it odd
Just speaking for myself....it's more ignorance of the history of the area than lack of interest that prevents me from posting. Also, it seems there is so much we are either genuinely worrie...

August 13, 5:43pm

Re: Re: Mountain Giants
Mountain people, on the other hand tend to be smaller all over the globe...

In Chaff » Mountain Giants
August 13, 4:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: head in the sand
My point is that the number of deaths could skyrocket quicker than ever before.

August 13, 4:08pm

Re: Re: Re: head in the sand
"But put things into perspective. 47,000 U.S. military deaths in Vietnam, 5,3000 in Iraq/afganistan. In WWII the Germans and Japanese had taken most of Europe and Asia and there was no sign of...

August 13, 3:17pm

U.S. "Humanitarian " Bombing of Iraq: a redundant presidential ritual.
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/08/08/us-bombing-iraq-redundant-presidential-ritual/ Two parties, same thing. The differences are so small in the big picture that any time and ink spen...

August 13, 9:32am

Wrong thread
Posted in wrong thread.

In Chaff » The Nazis have nothing on these folks
August 13, 9:27am

" Shame of the Nation: The Fight to Keep Children Locked Up for Life"
Did not want to start a new thread so I am sticking this here. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5646100?utm_hp_ref=tw

In Chaff » The Nazis have nothing on these folks
August 12, 11:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.