Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 131 - 140 of 3335 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...334

Forum » Thread

And it starts..
US Trainers to deploy to Ukraine. http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/land/army/2015/01/21/ukraine-us-army-russia/22119315/

In Chaff » Frontline - Putin's Way
January 22, 9:00am

Re: Re: Mocking, mocking, always mocking
I thought this was pretty funny too. Just the difference between gear geeks and "normal";) people.

In Chaff » Mocking, mocking, always mocking
January 21, 9:07am

Pm?
Not about the knives. Trying to get a hold of you... Edited. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » F.S. Knives of Alaska
January 19, 11:34pm

Re: Come on!
"Gosh, another thread full of post modernistic + HYOH non-answers. Come on people! Let's get objective. Its ok for things to be right and wrong. And yes, one can make the same argument abo...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do Electronics Really Belong in the Wilderness ? !
January 19, 6:11pm

Re: Do Electronics Really Belong in the Wilderness ? !
Hi Art, Can you define what you mean by " do they really belong" ? Because any answer and discussion really hinges on what that means. It seems wide open to a number of interpretations ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do Electronics Really Belong in the Wilderness ? !
January 19, 8:48am

The Christmas Truce of WWI.
A good read. http://reason.com/archives/2014/12/24/the-christmas-truce-of-world-war-i

In Chaff » The Christmas Truce of WWI.
January 19, 7:57am

Maybe not "gear" but was myo on the trail
On my last Trinity Alps trip I picked two trees to hang my hammock. To me they were the best choice, right distance, nice view while laying down etc. One of the trees was close to another smaller v...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG on the trail
January 18, 6:50pm

Unexpected positions
I am comforted when I see posters that somehow surprise me with a position they take, even when it differs from mine. Something about agreeing on some things and disagreeing on others seems healthy...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 18, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Je ne suis pas Charlie
"It took us years and years and years to finally begin to treat gays a little bit more fairly -- we still have ways to go -- and yet, the very same year that our courts handed down some favora...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 17, 8:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: censored
Yup David, That's me all the way. Edited because it was David that called me on it not Ian. Not yet...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Reacts to distasteful ad complaints
January 16, 4:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.