Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 131 - 140 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Another Gear List
So for my general non-trail specific gear lists I've stopped labeling them by seasons since 3 season in the SE can easily leave you freezing for 3 season in the NW. I have started labeling by ...

In Gear Lists » Another Gear List
August 18, 12:06pm

Interchangeable
The reason I went with Platy is because for my group trips I take a Platypus Grav filter and when all my bottles are Platypus as well, I can ditch the Clean bag and just screw the hose onto the top...

In GEAR » Why are Platypus hydration bladders to popular here?
August 18, 10:36am

Yay
Gorgeous Pics! Looks like you had fun.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » GooseFeet Shop - We're Back Open!
August 18, 10:29am

Just wanted to say
I know it's been a while since you said it but I just wanted to comment on your Elitist comments since it's something that's been on my mind a lot lately. Anyone who's ever gotte...

In Gear Lists » First time I ever weighed my gear!
August 18, 10:11am

Re: Re: Trip Suggestions? - Southeast US
I had not heard of it before but after checking it out, it looks nice. After looking at my schedule closer, I'm thinking a 3-4 day trip with 10-12 mile days depending on the difficulty possibl...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trip Suggestions? - Southeast US
August 17, 10:28pm

Trip Suggestions? - Southeast US
I'm looking for a good trip for my second backpacking trip hopefully happening in September. I hiked the Pine Mountain Trail here in Ga in April. We left camp later and arrived earlier than w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trip Suggestions? - Southeast US
August 17, 9:51am

Neat
If nothing else they look like a great backup to throw in my emergency kit, but where can you buy just a few? The lowest number I'm seeing on their website is 50 pair! Edit: I should mentio...

In GEAR » 2 gram UV glasses...for free
August 14, 11:03am

Worth
for me personally I can make a bug bivy and tarp for around the same $150 or less mark and when I do it's something that is custom for me so it has all the features I want, none that I don'...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG worth it?
August 05, 8:02pm

Size...
i think size is really relative. What may be a great size for a family of four or may be way too small for four friends. I keep thinking tentmakers might do better to not try and determine how ma...

In GEAR » 2012 Mountain Hardwear 4 person shelter - 26 oz
August 03, 1:05pm

Possible MYOG
I was looking at those homemade flipflops and was thinking you could make a sandal out of the same types of materials with a strap going over the top of the foot instead of coming up through the to...

In GEAR » River Crossing Camp Shoe ... Again :(
August 03, 12:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.