BPL Community Profile

J C (Joomy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J C hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J C has not added a biography yet.
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J C

Showing 131 - 140 of 286 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Sport Wash
"I and many others on this forum have been happy with Penguin Sport-Wash. It's basically half the cost of some of the other technical soap you mentioned by volume." "Atko Spor...

In GEAR » Soap for washing DWR and technical wear
June 07, 1:57am

FMS-117T & FMS118 to FMS-118T Convert success
Haven't spotted a thread about this here yet (someone on bushwalk.com did it before me though) so I thought I would report that as expected the conversion works perfectly and results in a rough...

In GEAR » FMS-117T & FMS188 to FMS-118T Convert success
June 07, 1:37am

Re: Re: Re: REI policy
"I just returned 2 osprey packs that I've had for more than a few years" A few years?? I assume they were unused? How do you return something that is years old?

In GEAR » W/B jackets and fragility
June 06, 8:28am

Re: Re: More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
How do you squeeze a soda bottle over and over again?

In GEAR » More durable bladder for the Sawyer Squeeze?
June 06, 2:03am

Re: Nicely done
Cheers Nicolas. Being my first myog I don't have much to compare it with but it was very good to work with. It is fairly stiff and the individual fibers are strong, so it's quite forgiving ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 220g Dyneema-X pack - firstish MYOG
June 06, 1:27am

Here
http://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/evernew_eca252r_titanium_ultralight_pot_09l.html Not sure how much shipping from UK will be but they have 14 in stock.

In GEAR » Where to find an Evernew UL pot (0.9 L)?
June 04, 9:37am

Re: Revelation 10D
Matt & Casey: Good to know others have gone through the same agonising decision process! That's it, 10D it is!

In GEAR » Revelation 10D or Rev X?
June 04, 2:36am

Re: 220g Dyneema-X pack - firstish MYOG
Thanks Matt!

In Make Your Own Gear » 220g Dyneema-X pack - firstish MYOG
June 04, 2:10am

re
Hi Jennifer. If I recall correctly though you went with the 15d shell, which is almost 50% heavier than the 10d nb2 option. Did you choose it because of durability concerns?

June 03, 8:40am

Revelation 10D or Rev X?
So my question is about the different fabric options for the Revelation. I am currently torn between getting the absolute lightest NB1/NB2 10D combo, but I'm also a little wary of the strength ...

June 03, 1:08am

All Reader Reviews by J C

J C has posted no reviews.