Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 131 - 140 of 1425 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: REI garbage sale deals
I think when they did fewer garage sales per year they had better discounts to get rid of it all. they probably have too much stuff now to store it. This one was a bust for me but i've got...

In GEAR » REI garage sale deals
January 07, 5:22am

Re: Re: AquaMira
Goes to show the diversity of the AT.. you're down south and it can be one way and up here it is different. up here we run into longer stretches of above treeline with no water. When i ...

In Gear Lists » AT thru hike proposed gear list
January 04, 6:28pm

Re: AquaMira
still can't fathom showing up to a water source bone dry and having to wait 15mins for AM to be effective. i stick with my sawyer squeeze and bring the syringe if i'm out for more than...

January 04, 4:52pm

Re: Group UL, time to talk about mean weight?
you could actually post your thoughts instead of cross posting your blog spam...

In Philosophy & Technique » Group UL, time to talk about mean weight?
January 03, 4:57pm

Re: pct with 11 year old
nm.. just blog promotion

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » pct with 11 year old
January 03, 4:21pm

Re: Re: thanks
Having a bivy inside the shelters is also nice. they are usually 3 sided and drafty. sometimes not exactly waterproof. you will figure out your food as you go. Having a good idea about what ...

January 03, 4:04pm

Re: Re: 2015
trying out my MYOG bivy that is 2/3 done at the moment.

In GEAR » 2015
January 01, 9:33am

Re: Re: Winter Traction Device???
microspikes or Hillsound trail Pro crampons will get you pretty far until it begins to look like climbing. Yak Trax are pretty useless, my dad tried his on our last winter day hike and they w...

In GEAR » Winter Traction Device???
December 30, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ursack?
I have the Lightheart Solo which is a hybrid single/double wall that also uses your poles for a similar weight as the Contrail (which i had and didn't like) they also make a longer SoLong ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm converted to light wieght
December 30, 7:07am

Re: Re: 7 pound shelter; what else?
Gatorade bottles instead of the nalgenes. 1.5oz vs 6.5 each. down or synthetic puffy vs the softshell (depends on the weight) do you have a smartphone? can get an free Apps to do books a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm converted to light wieght
December 29, 8:10am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.