Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 131 - 140 of 4808 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...481

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Tomorrow, Wendy ...
On and off topic, have you ever listened to the Pump up the Volume soundtrack? Probably one of the better from my lifetime (Pixies, Bad Brains, Sonic Youth, etc) which has a Concrete Blonde cover ...

In Chaff » Tomorrow, Wendy ...
July 06, 6:41am

Re: Re: Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
"I take a very, very dim view of people who willfully cherry pick to focus only on the evils of others while willfully glossing over the evils of one's own." So you've mentione...

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 06, 6:27am

Re: "SC Governor is So Wrong!"
Best advice I've received in recent history that I'm trying to apply to how I live and interact with other people, is that once I've clearly stated my point, and I've nothing new to...

July 06, 12:06am

PNW GGG 2016
Yup. Getting this conversation started already. Learned the hard way for version 1.0 that many great group campsites fill up a year or more in advance so it's never too early to get the discu...

In Pre-Trip Planning » PNW GGG 2016
July 05, 9:11pm

Re: Tomorrow, Wendy ...
Concrete Blonde gets a lot of love in our house. Walking in London is great but Bloodletting is superb. Amy downloaded their re-release of it which has a great cover of Little Wing. Audio qu...

In Chaff » Tomorrow, Wendy ...
July 05, 8:55pm

Re: Re: new poll
The poll I'd like to see is of the people who are currently losing their minds over the confederate flag right now, both for and against, how many of them couldn't give two $#!+s about the ...

July 03, 8:29am

Re: Friend of the Forum: Rogue Panda Designs
This is the frame bag I'm going to go with when I'm ready to pull the trigger. Right now I'm leaning towards a two compartment set up where I'll keep my Platypus 3L bag in the top ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Friend of the Forum: Rogue Panda Designs
July 02, 11:39pm

Re: Shameless? Or is this What People Do Nowadays?
Warning. Nerve hit. I was an Army Sgt and Amy was a Senior Airman when we got married (E-5 and E-4 respectively). We didn't make much money and had to pay for our own wedding. Full disc...

In Chaff » Shameless? Or is this What People Do Nowadays?
July 02, 6:17pm

Re: A6000
I've been eyeing the Zeiss Touit 12mm f2.8 for a while but my 16mm is sufficient enough that it's not my highest priority to replace right now. I have heard that the focusing is noisy for ...

In Photography » A6000
July 02, 6:01pm

Re: Gandhi and Stalin were equals?
All football games and arm wrestling matches result in a tie? No winners in spelling bees? Cute but meaningless sentiment. Edit: the civil war was a number of things, slavery was certainly t...

July 02, 12:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm