BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 131 - 140 of 3413 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...342

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Best macro for Sony E-mount (in your opinion)
"What sort of macro shots are you looking for?" Bugs. Flowers. Close ups of my son's diorama of Lego vlad the impaler vanquishing/beheading his enemies. I have the Sony 16mm...

In Photography » Best macro for Sony E-mount (in your opinion)
September 17, 10:24am

Re: Re: Re: A good read on Ukraine, Russia and NATO .
My role in the military was tactical, not strategic so not a SME. I think the best military response at this point is air strikes combined with surgical raids to keep ISIS from gaining any mor...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 17, 12:25am

Best macro for Sony E-mount (in your opinion)
I currently have a Minolta 50mm f1.something that'll serve me fine but I'm interested in something in the 30-35mm range that can serve as a macro and 50mm equivalent walk-around prime lens....

In Photography » Best macro for Sony E-mount (in your opinion)
September 16, 5:14pm

Kickstarter, Bridges to Nowhere, and protecting your professional reputation
I previously donated to a Kickstarter project. The person I backed was going to cross Death Valley and in return, I'd get a copy of the documentary. He never delivered and never communicated ...

In Chaff » Kickstarter, Bridges to Nowhere, and protecting your professional reputation
September 16, 3:40pm

Re: gloves/jacket -Katherine
The technically correct term is "dummy cord." I find them very useful in extreme cold weather (below 0F) when I'm wearing multiple glove layers such as ECW mittens over trigger m...

In GEAR » Total luxury XUL (SUL) is now possible
September 16, 3:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: so...
Ha ha! Maybe I'll try that. This probably has more to do with the fact that I've been up and running since 3am and am running on coffee with an energy drink chaser but I kept hearing ...

September 16, 2:39pm

Re: Re: Re: so...
Re: gloves "How's a warmer jacket gonna make those redundant?" I pull my hands into my sleeves. Sad thing is I actually carry a pair of possum down gloves (super fluffy/comfy) but...

September 16, 2:25pm

Re: inexpensive tents
http://www.big5sportinggoods.com/product/tents/478242-149276/tioga-v-lite-2-person-tent.html $50. I saw one on the Wonderland Trail the day after it rained buckets (which I fortunately miss...

In GEAR » INTERESTING EBAY TENT...TARP TENT COPY?
September 16, 2:13pm

Re: A good read on Ukraine, Russia and NATO .
"The offensive in Iraq and Syria cannot even be justified by 'imminent threat to the nation'." Well the largest issue for me is that we destabalized the country and left it wit...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
September 16, 2:05pm

Re: Re: Old Bones
I've always found this one to be inspirational... In the game lame and insane it's a shame I gotta do this But I remain the same unchanged gettin' better never known As a sweater k...

In Chaff » Old Bones
September 16, 11:08am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm