Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 131 - 140 of 4173 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...418

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Going forward
Exactly how many BPLers are going to keep saying the same thing over and over again? You keep opening old wounds instead of adding to the conversation. How enjoyable can this possibly be? (K...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 17, 10:59am

Re: that one was a practice run
"Tyvek lined with inner tube material, or duct tape?" Bob, If you're interested in a kydex sheath, there's an abundance of information on YouTube on how to do this using stu...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » unltralite knife
February 17, 10:12am

Re: cork handle knife
Well done Bob! Are you going to make a kydex sheath for it?

February 16, 8:06pm

Re: Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
The Whites have to be the most notorious mountains here in the US. Very sad.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
February 16, 8:00pm

Re: Ah, but ...
Sounds like a bunch of Illuminati jibber jabber to me.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPA Again -
February 16, 3:07pm

Re Opinel Patina
I just used good old French's classic yellow mustard to finish of the patina. I like where it is now and won't force it any further. It's a pretty good slicer out of the box but I'...

February 15, 2:50pm

Heath
Sorry that you feel you need to leave . I didn't really follow this thread too closely. I don't have tbi or ptsd but understand how tough it is to adjust to civilian life after the mili...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 14, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: exercise physiology MOOC
I'm going to the same PT my daughter has appointments with. I'll pm you more on that later. Right now they think a stretched PCL is the culprit. The PT also thought my VMO could use so...

In On the Web » exercise physiology MOOC
February 14, 8:02pm

Re: Bivy versus bathtub floor, and what tarp for high Sierra?
I have the Zpacks twin tent so not a perfect comparison. I've slept through some downpours and think it's fine with just a groundsheet. The only exception I've encountered was due to ...

In GEAR » Bivy versus bathtub floor, and what tarp for high Sierra?
February 14, 12:05pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Victorinox parer and kydex sheath..
Jake, Sorry for the late reply. Here's what my #6 looks like after leaving it an apple overnight. The part where there's less of a patina is from the core. I'm going to splat...

February 14, 12:15am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm