Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Loves me some hiking.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 131 - 140 of 4854 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...486

Forum » Thread

Re: It's Not That Easy to be Killed by Police
To listen to the political ranting of some people who showed up at the Bundy Ranch, they have a impenetrable cyclical logic and renders them immune from the rule of law. They either make a cla...

In Chaff » Irony
July 13, 3:01pm

Re: Re: Irony
Ahh... the Anti Intellectualism / American Taliban movement! IUCN has raised the Conservation Status of Critical Thinking from Vulnerable to Critically Threatened.

In Chaff » Irony
July 13, 12:07pm

Re: Those people
Trump is playing oldest trick from the playbook. He doesn't stand much of a chance if his platform is "We've made a lot of mistakes as a country and as individual citizens and the...

In Chaff » Trump coming to Phoenix
July 12, 12:37pm

Re: Re: Re: trump interview on MSNBC
I edited my post with a link to the complete interview, which I've since watched. Some birther stuff brought up by her but not a topic of conversation for him any more since Obama isn't ru...

In Chaff » trump interview on MSNBC
July 10, 9:38am

Re: trump interview on MSNBC
I'll admit Trump is getting more traction than I ever would have guessed. May not last but we'll see. I also didn't think the GOP would get as many seats back during the midterms as t...

In Chaff » trump interview on MSNBC
July 10, 6:51am

Re: The Trail Show #37 - The Hot Springs Trail
Good show Pmags POD Disco Dlow. It was nice of you to play a clip of Wild Bill in his memory. That through soak sounds like a wonderful experience! There's a bikepacking loop in Idaho th...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #37 - The Hot Springs Trail
July 09, 4:53pm

Re: Re: Packing up....don't really want to.
That looks like some lovely country.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Out and about having a great time.
July 09, 11:31am

Re: State property vs anywhere else
I don't think it's appropriate to fly this flag on state property that's supposed to fairly represent all of its citizens. I personally wouldn't fly this flag as it doesn't rep...

In Chaff » SC Governor is So Wrong!
July 09, 11:25am

Re: Re: Marijuana the Devil's Lettuce
46 dead in Oregon from Marijuana overdose. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband because marijuana killing everyone out here.

In Chaff » Marijuana Legal in Washington for One Year
July 09, 9:04am

Re: Re: Soto MicroRegulator vs. Soto Windmaster
My experience with the microslaiusgoiaus is spot on with what Jim's video showed. Any breeze and it's pushing the flame all over resulting in poor fuel economy. Windscreen/reflector works...

In GEAR » canister stove with truly great simmer/flame adjustability?
July 08, 4:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm