Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 131 - 140 of 4410 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...441

Forum » Thread

Gear that Survived 2,650 Snowy, Muddy, Rugged Miles
This article has been out for a couple weeks and I'm surprised that it hasn't been discussed here. So surprised that I won't be surprised that to no surprise my google fu has once agai...

In On the Web » Gear that Survived 2,650 Snowy, Muddy, Rugged Miles
March 25, 2:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Proud of my fellow BPLrs.

In Chaff » Proud of my fellow BPLrs.
March 25, 2:07pm

Re: Re: Suluk 46 - Social Media
"Would "Instagram" be the prefered choice over "twitter"?" Unless you're big fish and there's a large group of people that are seeking your business out, F...

In On the Web » Suluk 46 - Social Media
March 24, 3:34pm

Re: late reply, but
Thanks Ken.

In Photography » EDC camera
March 24, 1:55pm

Re: BS
Well I guess that settles it.

In Chaff » Proud of my fellow BPLrs.
March 24, 1:54pm

Re: Re: 2015
I'm changing my answer to flying skateboard too.

In GEAR » 2015
March 24, 8:40am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wonderland
Both if you can swing it. Thats a real pretty section of the trail and plenty of opportunities to watch mountain goats and side hikes.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wonderland
March 23, 7:04pm

Re: Dividend
$85. Much more than what I was expecting. I see some bike paraphernalia in my near future.

In GEAR » REI Dividend and 20 % off sale ?
March 23, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Wonderland
If you want to hike a section of the Wonderland or the Norhtern Loop, even if it's just a section of it, then I'd put in for it now. I'm not familiar with the other parts of the park t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wonderland
March 23, 6:09pm

Re: clothing for a july CT - HELP!
"and honey, no one needs to tell me to go shopping. :)" No doubt. Besides Doug, I think you're the only other person here who has a separate cuben fiber room in their house so tho...

In Gear Lists » clothing for a july CT - HELP!
March 23, 5:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm