BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 131 - 140 of 518 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...52

Forum » Thread

Is is only women
Is it only women that are prohibited? That's what is show in the sign, therefore, it should still be permitted for men. ;^)

In Philosophy & Technique » No naked hiking
October 18, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
PMs work too. ;)

In GEAR » The most "non lightweight" thing you've seen on the trail
October 16, 4:21pm

Re: Re: Above contact
"Do you mean me Larry?" No, I meant the OP. But, I confess to getting the two of you confused...

In GEAR » Bad experience with Jetboil
October 14, 10:43am

Jack Lalanee
Proved that it declines VERY slowly!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is backpacking only for the young!
October 14, 8:29am

Above contact
Have you called the contact that Roger posted?

October 13, 10:45am

return authorization
Just because they put something in writing in the RA and state that by returning it you agree to abide by it doesn't make it enforceable. You can't sign away your rights. I cannot tell yo...

October 11, 10:36am

Re: Re: Let's hope things turn out as well for other hikers still out there
" They declared that the snow was so bad but it is only due to their lack of experience earlier in the hike that caused them to think conditions were so bad." This was certainly the re...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hikers in trouble on Pacific Crest Trail
October 10, 2:05pm

Grounds
Well, since I make a camp fire disposing of coffee grounds is not a problem. I have packed them out before, after drying them by the fire, but it really is not necessary. If you have a fire the c...

In GEAR » Classic Backcountry Coffee System Revived!
October 08, 12:01pm

GSI Java
If you don't want to use VIA (it's okay, but requires two packets for a small cup) this is really light and works very well: http://www.campmor.com/gsi-outdoors-ultralight-java-drip-coff...

In GEAR » Classic Backcountry Coffee System Revived!
October 07, 4:11pm

Wow
Those came out great! Next time I need props for my scenario paintball games I know who to call! ;^)

In Make Your Own Gear » Food acquisition, Personal protection, Bear defense, Heat source, Cooking, Welding, and minor excavations.
October 04, 6:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm