Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 131 - 140 of 5359 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...536

Forum » Thread

combining a WM Megalite and a WM flight Jacket
yes I have , several time. The trick is to either do it in the bathtub and take your time /care doing it (several rinses after the first wash) or if you use a front loader (NOT a to loader) have a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » NikWax, anyone used it?
January 26, 10:08pm

combining a WM Megalite and a WM flight Jacket
I have done 20f with the similar Summerlite, merino top and bottom ,light socks and gloves and merino hat as well as WM Flash jacket and pants. The Flight is warmer but you might still need some e...

In GEAR » combining a WM Megalite and a WM flight Jacket
January 26, 9:58pm

FREE Home Security System!!
I see a different outcome... Home Security spots the ISIS flag but has no warrant to search the house. So they let thieves come in and do your place (maybe giving some mates a tip off...) so tha...

In Chaff » FREE Home Security System!!
January 26, 2:21pm

Hiking Condensation-free in Rain
Nick, Give your cuben thingo to Reese Witherspoon (with short shorts) to wear and see what happens.

In GEAR » Hiking Condensation-free in Rain
January 25, 10:48pm

Everclear - miracle fuel
Everclear 190 proof is about 94% ethanol the rest is water. In Australia the available from supermarkets (non drinkable) Methylated Spirit is usually 95% Ethanol so about the same (under $4 per li...

In GEAR » Everclear - miracle fuel
January 25, 10:39pm

Cutting a ridgerest
The Z Lite works because each layer nests inside the next : that does not work with the Ridgerest A few years ago I made my version of a nesting mat using a blue mat and a Tyvek baking. The id...

In GEAR » Cutting a ridgerest
January 25, 2:57pm

Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
Link, Yes your post came up as I was looking up the info (on Google) and posting...

In Make Your Own Gear » Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
January 25, 1:44am

Je suis Charlie , latest cover
The unfortunate Crusade comment was meant to be something like "are they watching the News from 500 years ago?" (as in :is their knowledge 500 years old?) not an analogy with the Crusades...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 24, 7:34pm

Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
This is a link to a stove claimed to burn isopropyl : http://www.flatcatgear.com/iso-clean-lynx-stoves-emergency-kitchens/

In Make Your Own Gear » Specific Stove question Bud lite bottle and Isopropyl 99%
January 24, 7:06pm

Spot the cat
My wife asked me where Sunny was so I looked around (I was laying down on my garden recliner) and spotted the cat, or so I though. I told her that Sunny was under the bush looking at me.. Then it...

In Chaff » Spot the cat
January 24, 4:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm