Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 131 - 140 of 5535 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...554

Forum » Thread

gray things on gravityworks filter
Not sure if it is the bit you meant but the unit is supplied with a shut off clamp. If you meant the two rocket bottom bits, then yes they are there to protect the unit if you drop it (not that yo...

In GEAR » gray things on gravityworks filter
May 13, 11:04pm

total tent confusion Hubba Hubba vs Stratospire2
Just some tips on removing the inner from the SS2 fly. Start with the clips at the apex, , there is plenty of room under there to do it. Hold the ring on the fly with one hand and twist the mitte...

In GEAR » total tent confusion Hubba Hubba vs Stratospire2
May 13, 10:13pm

Experiments in ultralight solar
Ryan, Let me state the obvious : there will be some people here interested in buying such panel. I am one of those... The only comment I can offer is :wow ! (BTW, I have friends that are about ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Experiments in ultralight solar
May 12, 6:54pm

perimeter nets
There are shelters that have perimeter net between the fly and the floor (yes I have seen them...) Now, if not set up as they should , or ,sometime, on uneven ground, part of the net will touch th...

In GEAR » perimeter nets
May 11, 5:00pm

Tent guylines?
Ok The mid panel guylines just go straight out (at 90 degree to the fabric) the two on the front pole I would guy them out following the same line as the pole (looks somewhat familiar...)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tent guylines?
May 11, 1:46am

Gentrified?
But beyond the whole REI thing I have been thinking for the last few weeks about where this site has been going the last 8 years I have been on. My wife last year bought a Toyota Corolla. It&...

In GEAR » Gentrified?
May 10, 10:27pm

14 oz. 2-person cuben bivy tent for under $200?
Matt, I suggest you make a full scale model just using some string, two poles ans some stakes. or just some masking tape on a wall. Insert your mat and sleeping bag and see how it will fit. 104...

In Make Your Own Gear » 14 oz. 2-person cuben bivy tent for under $200?
May 10, 5:30pm

Tent guylines?
BTW, the angle you set the guylines also does make the difference and that does change also with tent design. If you tell us what tent you are using maybe we can help.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tent guylines?
May 10, 2:58am

is the sony rx100 worth it?
Great photos Jennifer ! Proves that the RX III can do the job.

In Photography » is the sony rx100 worth it?
May 08, 8:32pm

14 oz. 2-person cuben bivy tent for under $200?
Maybe if you make a 3d paper model it will be easier to understand. (I did not get it either...)

In Make Your Own Gear » 14 oz. 2-person cuben bivy tent for under $200?
May 08, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm