Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 131 - 140 of 5443 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...545

Forum » Thread

Weight of a 50x90 Tyvek Groundsheet?
OK, I give up.

In GEAR » Weight of a 50x90 Tyvek Groundsheet?
March 27, 1:36am

Weight of a 50x90 Tyvek Groundsheet?
There are at least 15 different types of Tyvek. From 1.2 oz to 3.2 oz per sq yard . The "kite Tyvek" (usually 1443R) is at the light end (1.2oz) here is a higher resolution version of...

In GEAR » Weight of a 50x90 Tyvek Groundsheet?
March 26, 8:37pm

Keeping your sleeping bag dry in freezing temps
I have only slept in temps of around 20f and up , at those my take is that ventilation does help a lot. Last winter on two consecutive almost identical nights , on the same spot, I had a rather da...

In GEAR » Keeping your sleeping bag dry in freezing temps
March 25, 9:33pm

Gaiters for snowshoeing
The Verglas work for me too. I am pretty sure that I intended to buy the Crocodiles, don't know how I ended up with the Verglas, probably because of the weight . maybe it was my blue period...

In GEAR » Gaiters for snowshoeing
March 25, 3:41pm

ISPO 2015: Part 2
matthew, good thing you did not ask the weight of that kovea Alpine thingo. According to the Kovea site it's 77 kg (170 lbs) Apparently it only takes 30g of fuel. Another source quotes Ko...

In Editor's Roundtable » ISPO 2015: Part 2
March 24, 10:06pm

Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy
John, In 2006 Golite sold its own name (the brand name Golite, not the business) to Timberland. Timberland then made a line of shoes called Golite and licenced the use of the name back to Golite ...

In GEAR » Golite Ressurection. Jinkies, Shaggy.
March 24, 5:29pm

Tarptent Thread
Troy, your two Moments remind me of Mt Elbrus (look up the name) I was reading about that just yesterday. Katherine, I always thought that I have the most soporific TT videos. It is with gre...

In GEAR » Tarptent Thread
March 22, 7:34pm

Tarptent Thread
Hi Roger, That is Bluff Spur hut, Mt Sterling, about 3 weeks ago.

March 21, 12:58am

Tarptent Thread
My other Tarptents Another Moment (I swapped my original with a mate) : The original Contrail : Contrail MK III : StratoSpire 2 : the original Rainbow : Scarp 1 (MKII): Notch (MK...

March 20, 10:07pm

Hey Ladies…
Craig, No harm done. On the other hand, if those two "ladies" on a closer inspection had turned out to be members of the All American Pro Wrestling Federation in costume , things could...

In Chaff » Hey Ladies…
March 20, 5:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm