BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 131 - 140 of 4942 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...495

Forum » Thread

Tarptent Moment DW 2P
Always horses for courses. If you try to squeeze in two person inside the lightest design the DM is not it.. But if you do you may just end up having something that looks like this : http:...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment DW 2P
May 08, 6:18pm

Tent for North Carolina
SS2 time to set up Can be rather fast. My first time : SS2 set up about 1:30 add a bit more for the apex guylines to be staked out

In GEAR » Tent for North Carolina
May 08, 3:56pm

Tarptent Moment DW 2P
Here is a simple way to approximate what Henry was explaining. Start with the DM floor plan : print that out and cut out the space 2x std mats take (the grey rectangular shape inside the floo...

May 08, 12:28am

Tarptent Moment DW 2P
The Double Moment will take an X pole like the Moment does. Here is another view , might give a better idea of its shape : This is the Momend DW inner only : Tarptents are designed to be s...

May 07, 4:29pm

Moss Olympic Tent?
There are 3 versions (I think...) of that tent. Two made in Camden, Maine (the label should say so) and one made in Seattle. It came out in 1983 and was sold till at least 1993. Yours , I think,...

In GEAR » Moss Olympic Tent?
May 06, 5:49pm

Tent Tech
There is a vent cover but hard to see in these shots. You can spot it in the first shot rolled up on the left side. (you see it rolled up to the right at the other end) I don't think that th...

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 04, 9:13pm

Tent Tech
Here is one : This is a set up that some will like :

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 04, 4:53pm

Tent Tech
Must be the medicine... I think Henry posted the weight of the inner not the fly+pole. I would think that fly+pole will be about 37 oz.

In GEAR » Tent Tech
May 04, 1:48am

Cuben tent for mountaineering?
http://eastonoutfitters.com/product/si2-cuben-2p/ There is an Amazon link with one listed in stock http://www.amazon.com/Easton-Si2-Cuben-Person-Tent/dp/B00GT2LSKO

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben tent for mountaineering?
May 03, 7:41pm

Sub 4 pound single skin tent...does it exist?
Jerry, Might help more if you post your height and the size, inc height ,of the mat you use. Not all 87" long tents have the same usable space but you may also fit inside one with a shorter ...

In GEAR » Sub 4 pound single skin tent...does it exist?
May 03, 4:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm