BPL Community Profile

Christopher Chupka (FatTexan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NTX
About Me WFISD Tech Support

State High Points: TX, NM
Fourteeners: Wetterhorn, Uncompaghre, Windom, Sneffels, Redcloud, Sunshine, Handies, Grays, Torreys, Pikes, Humboldt, Crestone Peak, Crestone Needle, Shavano, Tabeguache, San Luis, Bross, Lincoln, Democrat, Cameron.
CityWichita Falls
StateTX
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListSummer Mountain Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Christopher Chupka

Showing 131 - 140 of 668 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...67

Forum » Thread

Clan
Found out not to long ago that my family has some McNabb in it. Apparently were the ones involved in selling out Mel Gibson in that movie where he runs around all blue faced yelling "FREEDOM&...

In Chaff » Scottish only terms : kilt
January 06, 10:15am

Xe.com
Using Xe.com as a currency converter the Khufu eVent Shelter comes to $596.81. Ain't cheap but she sure is pretty!

In GEAR » Khufu eVent Shelter from Locus Gear, Japan
January 06, 9:49am

Size
They fit like a 12 and 3/4. I can wear my 13s in this shoe sans socks and do but my feet smell like the devil. I'm currently searching for the thinnest sock possible to wear with these. Fa...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Men's MT101 Trail Runners Size 13
January 03, 5:16pm

RBH
I'll second the RBH mitts. I have a pair of the older BPL RBH mitts. I use them with an old pair of Outdoor Research Windstopper Airfoil gloves. Lots of warmth without bulk. I can take off ...

In GEAR » winter gloves system
January 03, 2:27pm

Patagonia Black Hole
My Patagonia 120L Black Hole Duffel swallows up my 4500 cu in pack, boots, ice axe, you name it. Has survived several flights onboard American and Southwest airlines unscathed. The black is...

In GEAR » Whats a good large duffel bag for airports?
December 30, 2:14pm

Wichita Mountains
Viewing sunset from the NE corner of Elk Mountain Section of the lovely handbuilt trail Clouds rolling in early the next morning A spot worthy of the Hilleberg! Ice on the tent...

In Photo Gallery » Wichita Mountains
December 23, 10:30am

Name
Pretty cool name, no worse than Arcteryx!

In GEAR » Ruta Locura
December 15, 7:24pm

Top Flap
Never been a fan of the roll top. I wonder if a pocket lid could be attached? I like the ability of storing stuff under the flap, rope, rain shell, you name it.

In GEAR » HMG Porter Pack
December 13, 6:24pm

Trip Report
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=14790 Here is a short trip I went on a few years ago. Go to Cowgirls, the service can be in...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Scotsdale, AZ or Santa Fe, NM, where would you rather have an overnight hike?
December 10, 8:09pm

Trade
Don't suppose you want to trade for a Silver/Gray Black Diamond Burn: http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/mountain/packs

In Gear Swap » FS: Cold Cold World Valdez
November 17, 7:12am

All Reader Reviews by Christopher Chupka

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

gearExpress.com gearExpress.com
Every emailed question was answered within hours. UPS shipping is free over $50. When I questioned whether an item that I ordered would be to my residence on my time schedule, they shipped it via US...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 01, 9:56pm

Rab Summit 300 1/2 Zip
I give the bag 4 stars only due to its weight of 28 ounces for a 28 degree bag. The Pertex Microlght lining is very soft and not clammy feeling at all. The Pertex Endurance outer is extremely we...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
July 10, 8:51pm