BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 131 - 140 of 2022 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...203

Forum » Thread

PCT desert.
Just FYI, very little of the SoCal portion of the PCT is "desert." And the main thing you need to hike the PCT, or three months of it, is the right attitude. The gear, the training, th...

In Philosophy & Technique » THE PCT... FOR ME?
February 02, 11:19pm

wrong forum
This is for Web Site/Forum issues.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ursacks
January 28, 5:44pm

wrong forum.
this is for Web Site issues.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » women wearing skirts
January 28, 5:43pm

wrong forum
Should post in Pre-Trip Planning... (BPL is somehow unable or unwilling to move this Web Site Support Forum further down to keep from confusing tons of people, especially new folks!)

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Mount Judah Loop
January 28, 5:41pm

spring run.
I'd like to go just to hike and make sure the beer is cold in the coolers. Haven't been to Zion since I was a kid. Dave W. are you driving or flying?!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
January 28, 12:18am

canine CDT
Greg, a big plus +1 to your comments.

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 26, 7:20pm

canine
Well Mark, I guess this one is over, since this specific and focused conversation has run up against someone with a big agenda of some kind. You tried to keep it on track!

January 25, 6:46pm

canine CDT
The thread is also about her and one of her sponsors celebrating her dog on the trail (and other dogs) in areas in which they are forbidden, without any explanation (until pressed) about why it is ...

January 24, 12:10pm

canine CDT
This thread is not about dogs on the trail, it's about dogs on the trail where they are not allowed. And this thread is not about access to medical info, it's about the misuse of "s...

January 24, 11:18am

cheap gear.
Not the "Thrift Store" thread, but the "Best Cheap Gear of 2013" thread. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=85566

In GEAR » Favorite "Budget" Item?
January 22, 10:47am

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm