Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me David T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David T

Showing 131 - 140 of 2237 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...224

Forum » Thread

gross.
> Apologies for my confusion. Don't apologize for replying to a thread three replies in and not changing the title to better satisfy title nit-pickers. You got Gross'ed out! (...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Missing hiker found dead in the Whites
February 18, 3:13pm

bikes.
beautiful bike to be sure. and looks good in alloy with 105 for $1300. but I love my Surly's. Disc Trucker, Ogre, Big Dummy. steel/real.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » New on-road to off-road adventure bikes
February 05, 5:26pm

feb trips.
It might not happen due to work, or maybe I'll just go to the friendly confines of DEVA, but thanks for the ideas. Hiking down into the Canyon would be great (never been there). Anza I know a b...

In Pre-Trip Planning » A week in February? Death Valley bikepacking? Western US park loop? Elsewhere? Cheap gas!
February 04, 8:58pm

photographic.
Now we can ID the cool kids on sight.

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
February 04, 8:13pm

bobcats
Beautiful pictures of some beautiful animals. Nice one.

In Photo Gallery » Bobcat Pair Courting
February 03, 10:27pm

TRT
Yes, I'd think that section would be good. Lots of water in Desolation and great granite scenery - if you want to go slow and fish and relax, that would be good. Pretty crowded in summer, so ma...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Calling all Tahoe Rim Trail afficianados
February 03, 10:07am

ummm....
It's not usually hiked in the winter because it's under a ton of snow. It's pretty dry on the open slopes up there, but there is weather coming this weekend. If you think about it...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Winter Tahoe rim trek
February 03, 10:03am

TRT
Maybe Echo to Tahoe City? Can leave a car at Echo Lake, and head through Desolation, climb Mt. Tallac for the great view (short side trip), and to Tahoe City. I think it's 50 miles on trail. No...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Calling all Tahoe Rim Trail afficianados
February 02, 5:08pm

on/off trail in the High Sierra.
And be aware that if you venture off trail, it can be a 3mph stroll across a granite bowl, or it can be a slow (and sometimes dangerous) slog up and down talus slopes. The SHR is great, but it&#...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT Alternatives
January 30, 4:52pm

secor/harrison
Another great way to dream and plan is to buy: Tom Harrison maps for the High Sierra (5-6 maps I think) The High Sierra Peaks, Passes, and Trails by R.J. Secor And then just make up routes t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT Alternatives
January 30, 3:22pm

All Reader Reviews by David T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm