BPL Community Profile

Chris Gray (ChrisFol) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Denver, Coloado
About Me Chris Gray has not added a biography yet.
CityDenver
StateColorado
CountryUSA.
My PDF Gear ListThree-season Colorado, Sub 9Lb

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Gray

Showing 131 - 140 of 347 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...35

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB womens golite backpack
I have a woman's medium Jam pack. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB womens golite backpack
December 15, 12:05pm

Re: Ultra 20
Firstly, I just want to say that I am not interested in the quilt. But $195 is a little on the steep side. The Ultra 20 was discontinued at $120 and at a recent sale was sold for $100. I just pi...

In Gear Swap » Golite Ultra 20 and WM Summerlite
December 11, 10:57pm

Re: FS: 2010 GoLite quilt regular
$160 is a steal. I just picked the long version up $150 at their recent sale and couldn't be happier-- in fact it is about to replace my FF Swift. Just a friendly bump, good luck with t...

In Gear Swap » FS: 2010 GoLite quilt regular
December 11, 10:39pm

Re: WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium
Price drop: $100 shipped.

In Gear Swap » WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium for Small
December 04, 1:45pm

WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium
I have a woman's Golite Jam (cornflower/sapphire) in a size medium. It was purchased July 2010 and has never been used since it was the wrong size for my wife. It was purchased for the full ...

In Gear Swap » WTS: Woman's Golite Jam Medium for Small
December 03, 3:07pm

Re: Ready to make an offer
Friendly bump, If I didn't already own one I would be all over this $280. It really is a quality bag. FWIW, I have the long version and it weighs in at 2lb 5oz.

In Gear Swap » FS: Feathered Friends Swift 900 power-fill + overstuffed
December 02, 8:14pm

Re: 140 Mile Colorado Loop Hike
-Clothing stuff sack. Nix. Save 0.3oz -You have 3.5L of water capacity. In the Rockies, I would argue for no more than 2L. - You have a lot of stuff sacks (clothing, foot scare, small item, water...

In Gear Lists » 140 Mile Colorado Loop Hike
August 17, 12:34am

Re: 3 season MN list
-Nix the stuff sack for the tarp. -7oz+ of stakes seams excessive. Save 4oz -Ground cloth also appears beefy-- have you considerd Tyvek or Polycro? Save 4oz. -Nix the firesteel and just use a ...

In Gear Lists » 3 season MN list
August 06, 11:56pm

Re: Updated Gearlist
Your list is confusing at best. It appears that half your weights are either missing or they are items that you are not bringing. From the limited info you provided: -Nix the mug and cup (4.6...

In Gear Lists » Updated Gearlist
August 06, 11:38pm

Re: Available?
Go for it Jacob.

In Gear Swap » FS: Life-Link Snow Shovel
August 06, 8:41am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Gray

Chris Gray has posted no reviews.