Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 131 - 140 of 290 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...29

Forum » Thread

e:
FWIW,I have a Droid X and generic batteries can be found on ebay for ~$5. I bring 3 extras on a weekend hike and it is enough juice to run Backcountry Navigator WITH GPS on the entire time and list...

In GEAR » Which way to go in electronic gadgets: Camera, GPS, cell phone combos
March 20, 12:02pm

re:
I just checked out the Copper Spur 3 on REI's page. It is slightly lighter than the Nallo 3, and you also have the option to pitch it with the fly and footprint only, for a weight of 3.25 lbs. ...

In GEAR » Storm worthy 2-3 person tent
March 20, 10:16am

re:
My BA Copper Spur 1 sheds wind like a dream. I'd expect that the 2 and 3 person versions shed it even better since they have more of a dome shape to them. I also like the fact that it is truly ...

In GEAR » Storm worthy 2-3 person tent
March 20, 10:10am

Re: LOTS of Mountain House
PM'd

In Gear Swap » LOTS of Mountain House
March 17, 3:50pm

re:
Still for sale

In Gear Swap » FS Montrail Rockridge trail runners, size 10.5
March 16, 8:45am

re:
Wally World sells an Energizer headlamp with a red light function that is honestly comparable to my '09 Petzl Tikka XP in terms of brightness and battery life.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Headlamp with Red LED
March 16, 7:55am

FS Montrail Rockridge trail runners, size 10.5
Bought them to check the fit of Montrails on my foot. The arch is way too high on them for me. They are basically new in box, I tried them on once on the carpet. $60 shipped.

In Gear Swap » FS Montrail Rockridge trail runners, size 10.5
March 15, 6:55pm

re:
Haven't hiked that trail, but I have hiked quite a bit in western and central PA. I've never used a bear can, just hung my food. Mice are at every campsite though, and they are not timid. H...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Laurel Highlands Trail
March 15, 10:51am

re:
Can you do one in all black?

In Gear Deals » Merino Beanies, hand knitted.
March 12, 7:23pm

re:
Nice work!

In GEAR » Osprey Hornet 46
March 12, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.