BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 131 - 140 of 316 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...32

Forum » Thread

Bryce--Emberlit
Bryce-- Just to throw some more wood on this fire (ha), here are my initial thoughts on the Emberlit-UL along with a few pictures comparing it the the BushBuddy Ultra. Have only used it once, b...

In GEAR » Emberlit Ti or Littlbug Jr. for Winter Backpacking (only)
December 26, 4:11pm

Christmas gear
Not much camping specific gear under the tree this year, but I did buy a TT Scarp 2 in late November if that counts, and put in an order for an MLD BigStar the week before Christmas. Otherwise, ...

In GEAR » New gear for Christmas? Show us.
December 26, 3:54pm

O Canada
Congratulations! An amazing and inspiring achievement for you both! Wish I could do the same with my sons.

In Editor's Roundtable » O Canada!
December 20, 7:26pm

Trailstar/Bigstar net skirt
Thanks Ceph. I had seen that thread previously but had not followed all of the referenced links. Good thoughts in them. I was thinking that a skirt would be less weight than a full inner for tw...

In GEAR » Trailstar/Bigstar bug skirt
December 19, 12:51am

Trailstar/Bigstar bug skirt
I am awaiting a purchase from MLD. And perhaps this is a silly question, but I am hoping for insight from those who have or have used a trailstar. In most cases, it seems that people either set i...

In GEAR » Trailstar/Bigstar bug skirt
December 18, 11:46pm

This is not a public forum
Kevin and others propagating the elitist arguement: I think you hold what is a common misconception. This is NOT a public forum. It is not government subsidized or paid for with your tax dolla...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 18, 11:10pm

Brandwashed
Travis said: "I have a hard time buying gifts for people. I think its partly due to the fact that I refuse to buy anyone a useless trinket simply for the sake of giving a gift. I can't co...

In Chaff » Products R Us: Are We 'Brandwashed'?
December 16, 7:45am

luggage
I hate luggage for exactly the reason you state. The last couple years my wife and I have been using a North Face Base Camp Duffel. Size Large = 4# for 90L. Fairly rugged and hasn't been punc...

In GEAR » Lightweight suitcases?
December 07, 8:06pm

sorry missed that
Right. Sorry. Missed that line, present on both the TrailStar and BigStar descriptions. Looks like both have external loops. I do hate the idea of a center pole when one is used to sharing a do...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 07, 7:50pm

BigStar
Would love to see a pic of the BigStar with a Duo Innernet. Also curious for anyone in the know: Does the TrailStar or BigStar have a loop on the outside of the apex, should one wish to hang the a...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 07, 7:33pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.