Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 131 - 140 of 717 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: need help with a gps watch
I picked up a Suunto Ambit last year for tracking runs. Excellent battery life. I have used it to track runs over 14 hours at 1 second GPS intervals on a single charge. You can set it to 1 minute i...

In GEAR » need help with a gps watch
June 17, 6:44am

Re: WTB Ultralight Rain Racket
Probably not what you're looking for since I'm asking around $70 for it, but I've got a Salomon Minim WPB jacket in medium that I'd like to sell. It weighs around 6oz. The liste...

In Gear Swap » WTB Ultralight Rain Racket
June 14, 5:29am

Re: WTB Inov-8
There are some 319 in size 14 on Sierra Trading Post

In Gear Swap » WTB Inov-8
June 12, 5:28am

Re: wind vs rain pants
I'd take rain pants instead of wind pants. I use shorts down to fairly low temps while moving. If its too cold for shorts it's about cold enough to wear rain pants comfortably (rab even...

In Gear Lists » Beating a dead wind pant horse
June 11, 4:15pm

Re: Hah!... The sound of a snob...
Peter, I was waiting for someone to say that. Everyone's spending a lot of effort preparing old ground coffee if they're not packing a grinder. Also I was wondering if there are iss...

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 6:02pm

Still looking for x-talon
Grabbed a pair of Roclites. Still looking to get my hands on some X-talons

In Gear Swap » WTB Inov-8
June 08, 7:52am

eVent Bivy
You might want to consider using an eVent bivy instead. It will give you a little more flexibility for how/when you use your bag. The extra expense of buying a separate bivy might be offset by ...

In GEAR » Why not eVent on bags anymore?
June 08, 7:47am

Re: Re: Re: Update?
"I'm wondering if I can use this in cooler weather instead of my 2013 Houdini," I'm not suggesting you can't use the M10 in place of a Houdini for a cold weather windshirt ...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
June 06, 2:34pm

Re: Re: Re: DWR
"My very first backpacking trip I spent 95% of my time in 40F water that was consistently between ankle and waist deep." Do you mean air temperature? Or was the water really that cold...

In GEAR » So what is the deal with rain pants?
June 06, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Marmot Trail Wind Hoody Air Permeability
"The Squamish fabric has been the same since 2009." Yes I know that, but there seems to be a significant difference in the Houdini fabric between 2012 and 2013. And it looks like that ...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
June 06, 11:01am

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.