BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 131 - 140 of 712 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...72

Forum » Thread

Still looking for x-talon
Grabbed a pair of Roclites. Still looking to get my hands on some X-talons

In Gear Swap » WTB Inov-8
June 08, 7:52am

eVent Bivy
You might want to consider using an eVent bivy instead. It will give you a little more flexibility for how/when you use your bag. The extra expense of buying a separate bivy might be offset by ...

In GEAR » Why not eVent on bags anymore?
June 08, 7:47am

Re: Re: Re: Update?
"I'm wondering if I can use this in cooler weather instead of my 2013 Houdini," I'm not suggesting you can't use the M10 in place of a Houdini for a cold weather windshirt ...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
June 06, 2:34pm

Re: Re: Re: DWR
"My very first backpacking trip I spent 95% of my time in 40F water that was consistently between ankle and waist deep." Do you mean air temperature? Or was the water really that cold...

In GEAR » So what is the deal with rain pants?
June 06, 12:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Marmot Trail Wind Hoody Air Permeability
"The Squamish fabric has been the same since 2009." Yes I know that, but there seems to be a significant difference in the Houdini fabric between 2012 and 2013. And it looks like that ...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
June 06, 11:01am

Re: Rain skirt
And rain shorts. Bought some last year, but admittedly haven't tried them yet. Perhaps they're better in theory than in practice for me, since like I mentioned earlier, I tend to put on...

June 06, 7:19am

DWR
Interested to know what DWR treatments people are applying to their wind gear to get good water resistance as described by a few. In my experience the factory applied DWR on wind jackets from m...

June 06, 6:46am

Re: Marmot Trail Wind Hoody Air Permeability
Richard, The test dates for the OGL tests would suggest the jackets were not the 2013 versions for the Squamish (doesnt really matter) or the Houdini (seems like the 2013 would have done poorly ...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
June 06, 6:35am

Size
Wish these were a medium. Can you measure the waist or let me know your typical waist size and how these felt on you?

In Gear Swap » FS: Arcteryx Gamma MX Pants, Mens L
June 05, 6:19pm

Re: Re: So what is the deal with rain pants?
"I wear rain pants if I am expecting a lot of rain at temps close to freezing. They are invaluable then." Same with me

June 05, 5:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.