BPL Community Profile

Nathan Watts (7sport) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nathan Watts hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nathan Watts has not added a biography yet.
StateMA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nathan Watts

Showing 131 - 140 of 691 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...70

Forum » Thread

Re: Arcteryx Squamish Gossamera Fabric
"They have coated the Gossamera fabric with an air permeable PU since 2010 and they list the breathability as 7 CFM for the coated version." They also no longer use the Gossamera fabri...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
May 27, 11:46am

Re: An expensive solution
Mark, How much is that resole kit? Didn't see a price on the linked page, but I'm rather interested Thanks

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
May 05, 5:18pm

Re: poles
"Does Chris Wright have a website? How did you get the poles from him?" He put them up for sale here alongside his HMG Echo II, and I bought them from him back in November. http...

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 1 Shelter
April 29, 12:06pm

Bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 1 Shelter
April 28, 6:52am

Re: Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
Sorry in advance if this ends up being thread drift. You might also want to consider some of La Sportiva's offerings if you're not married to Inov-8. They offer some of the grippiest ru...

April 27, 8:52am

Sale AND Coupon
I think you're probably seeing the results of them putting items on sale (no coupon required) in combination with the coupon code. The base price changes as a result of the ongoing "sa...

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post - watch out
April 27, 6:11am

Lightning
Worked in Back to the Future

In GEAR » Alternative battery chargers AKA thinking outside of the box.
April 27, 5:23am

Re: x-talon
If you like the x-talon check out the f-lite. Same shoe, different tread. 195's use sticky rubber. Not sure about the other models of f-lite. The sticky stuff holds up just fine too. I...

April 26, 3:27pm

Both
I would carry both I think of a rain jacket as mandatory gear for multi-day trips, whereas a wind jacket is a bit of a luxury. It's purpose is primarily for comfort. My rain jacket is a form...

In GEAR » WIndshirt Vs. Rain jacket
April 26, 3:16pm

Re: Merrell Trail Glove 2 - Running Smart, Review, and Barefoot Running
You make some assertions about foot placement making up for poor traction and cushioning in your new shoes. After using them for only 4 miles? Seems a bit presumptuous doesn't it? I would w...

In GEAR » Merrell Trail Glove 2 - Running Smart, Review, and Barefoot Running
April 23, 5:44am

All Reader Reviews by Nathan Watts

Nathan Watts has posted no reviews.