BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 131 - 140 of 374 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Moment in Cuben
>"...Not only would it be a ton lighter..." Actually somewhere between 5 and 5 1/2 ounces lighter for canopy replacement. That's a little more than a half cup of water or maybe...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment versus Zpacks Hexamid Solo-Plus
September 08, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
Miguel, The "faceted" fold is already a curved seam. That's why I didn't understand your suggestion. When viewed from an end strut toward the dual apexes, there are two curved...

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
August 22, 8:14am

Re: Re: Tarptent StratoSpire Set-up Video
It isn't intended as the full set up video but rather as a quick proof of 2-minute pitch. We'll do a much better, larger video with full audio later this Fall. -H

August 21, 8:11pm

Re: Tarptent StratoSpire
I'll make this my last post until we start shipping but I'll just agree with you that we "may just have to disagree in this case." First of all, looking at the interior set up st...

August 15, 11:07am

Re: Re: Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
I did not intend to come off as defensive, apologies if taken that way. I was intending to point out misinterpretation/misinformation. Re: offsetting all 4 corners, there would be some additi...

August 14, 11:50am

Re: ALDA-West -- I'll be there
I can't make PCT Days this year. I think the ALDHA meeting date is doable but need to clear it with my boss... Edit: Boss says "ok". I'll be there.

August 14, 10:26am

neat idea, "pup tent"
Jay, yes the "1" could have done away with double doors/vestibules but space benefits aside, the ventilation benefits are enormous. Well worth the weight of a zipper. It is true that ...

August 14, 9:44am

Re: question for Henry
Here's what I measure on the prototypes. Please keep in mind that these aren't production yet so weights may vary an ounce or so on the final shipping models. All geometries are final. ...

August 12, 9:09pm

Re: re height
Daniel, that is incorrect.

August 03, 4:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: height?
I don't understand. You enter/exit adjacent to either support pole (at the highest point). I would encourage you to look at the photos and rotation animation.

August 03, 2:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm