Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 1281 - 1290 of 1626 | Page: 1 ...120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ...163

Forum » Thread

advantages?
John, what are the main advantages to that stove over the Xtreme?

In GEAR » Help! My supplier just ran out - where do I pick up a Coleman Exponent Xtreme at a decent price?
November 20, 3:49pm

To Xtreme or not to Xtreme?
Does it seem like it's likely these PowerMax cartridges will no longer be produced? Do all of you have the adapter kit for other fuel bottles? How much weight does it add and how much does it...

In GEAR » Help! My supplier just ran out - where do I pick up a Coleman Exponent Xtreme at a decent price?
November 20, 2:53pm

forgot to mention
Forgot to mention I'm 6 ft 185 lbs and a 42 in chest and normally wear a size L jacket. The DAS size Large fits like an XL or like an XXL. Perfect as a belay jacket.

In Gear Deals » DAS parkas size L
November 20, 1:10pm

second Chris
I second Chris's comment. I have a Large and I wear it at rest stops or in camp over everything, shell and all. They are so big that my wife, who is 5 ft 6 about 130 lbs size 8 wears an unise...

In Gear Deals » DAS parkas size L
November 20, 1:08pm

Help! My supplier just ran out - where do I pick up a Coleman Exponent Xtreme at a decent price?
Campmor had these at $49 only a week ago - now they are gone! Anyone know where I can pick one up at a comparable good price? I've seen some retailers selling these at $70-90 a pop.

November 19, 9:04pm

sold out; where else have you seen it for a decent price
Campmor had it for $49 only a week ago. I was going to pick it up tonight and then noticed - not there anymore. Does anyone know where you can still find this stove at a comparable good price? S...

In Gear Deals » Coleman exponent extreme
November 19, 8:55pm

there is a Caldera Cone specifically made for the Trek 900 and 1400
Just wanted to let everyone know I checked with the company and there is a Caldera Cone system made for the Trek 900 and Trek 1400 cooksets/pots. Looking forward to trying.

In GEAR » Will a FireLite SUL-1100 Caldera Cone fit a 5 in. Trek 900 Pot?
November 17, 10:07am

got it (re meth)
Found a good explanation from Pete on White Blaze: O.K., a basic chemistry lesson, folks. Methanol is methyl alcohol is wood alcohol. This is the stuff that could blind you if drunk. Ethan...

In GEAR » Stove comparison-what I do on rainy days
November 15, 11:26am

Rand - recommended fuel for 12-10?
Which fuels do you most recommend for use with the 12-10?

November 15, 10:45am

Allison - meth?
What do you mean by meth? What is the full substance/product brand name? Sorry for all the questions, I'm totally new to alcohol stoves (and very much looking forward). From all that I've ...

November 15, 10:45am

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm