BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 1271 - 1280 of 1406 | Page: 1 ...119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ...141

Forum » Thread

note - this jacket also comes with the tags
Note this jacket comes with the tags as well - forgot to put in title and edit function wasn't working.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Size Small Blue $139
February 22, 11:09pm

For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Size Small Blue With Tags $139
This is the new 06/07 model with the non-snagging front zipper (old models that are often on sale have a front concealed zip which snags easily). Shipping only $7 ($2 optional insurance). If you ...

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Size Small Blue $139
February 22, 11:07pm

For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Large Blue With Tags $139
This is the new 06/07 model with the non-snagging front zipper (old models that are often on sale have a front concealed zip which snags easily). Shipping only $7 ($2 optional insurance). If you ...

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Large Blue With Tags $139
February 22, 11:06pm

Thermawrap fit; climbing helmet
Hi Rod, I don't think you could get a climbing helmet under the hood unless it was a close fitting one and it would be a tight fit. I think you would definitely wear the helmet over the hoo...

In GEAR » Sizing of Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka
February 22, 5:20pm

BTW, can't believe how warm this jacket is
I simply cannot believe how much warmth this jacket offers. It's not just the amount of loft and the hood - I can tell the material is less wind permeable (and a little less breathable) than t...

February 21, 6:44pm

Montbell Thermawrap Parka sizing; will be offering a great price on 2 new ones
So I just received the Thermawrap Parka. I have it in L and XL. I still have to try on over my typical layers, but from a quick try-on, it seems that a Large would only work for me under a shell,...

February 21, 6:41pm

Cabela's Rainy River Pants weight; Weight of Marmot Precip pants
Hi Eric, Thanks for the weight on the jacket. I just called Cabela's, it's always impossible to get weight from them because all of their weights include the packaging and are rounded u...

In GEAR » Rain Gear that does not soak through
February 20, 1:12pm

Cabela Rainy River Parka Length and Weight and Pants Weight?
Hi Eric, I saw the Cabela's Rainy River Parka as well and wondered about its weight and in particular length. Hope you can offer some more info on it. I would not call myself an UL backpac...

In GEAR » Rain Gear that does not soak through
February 20, 11:35am

Gamma MX Pants for very cold and windy weather?
My wife and I just used our Ibex Guidelite pants (made of climawool light as opposed to the heavier climawool Ibex uses in its Backcountry pants, now called Solitude Pants) skiing and snowshoeing i...

In Winter Hiking » Gamma MX Pants for very cold and windy weather?
February 15, 11:24pm

Re: Gamma MX Pants for very cold weather use
My wife and I just used our Ibex Guidelite pants (made of climawool light as opposed to the heavier climawool Ibex uses in its Backcountry pants, now called Solitude Pants) skiing and snowshoeing i...

In Winter Hiking » Newbie Winter AT Hiking Gear List
February 15, 11:20pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm