BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1271 - 1280 of 1711 | Page: 1 ...119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: mesh off of produce bags for my pack
Steven, In stretching and pulling at this material I've found that it will give a good bit - too much. It didn't return to its prior "shape" either; in other words it wasn'...

In Make Your Own Gear » mesh off of produce bags for my pack
November 22, 6:12am

Re: Looking for help breaking the 5lb barrier
Nathan - you are well on your way!!! Nice start. If you're under 6'2" a Gatewood Cape & Serenity net tent will give you a double wall tent and pack cover, as well as rain prote...

In GEAR » Looking for help breaking the 5lb barrier
November 12, 1:50pm

Re: Default post title when replying
The "Re:" is the default when you click on the "bubble" at the top of a post (w/green in it) instead of "post reply"

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Default post title when replying
November 12, 1:39pm

Re: MontBell Thermawrap Parka Hood Adjust??
"I'm still learning about using down gear, specifically getting it wet. I have a very nice 10 ounce discount store down vest for which I paid $1.00. I'll use that to experiment on loca...

In GEAR » MontBell Thermawrap Parka Hood Adjust??
November 08, 7:18pm

Re: MontBell Thermawrap Parka Hood Adjust??
Love mine. The hidden toggles suck in everyday use. And they are impossible with gloves. Leaving the toggles "untucked" provides the only help for the problem (From my experience, ...

In GEAR » MontBell Thermawrap Parka Hood Adjust??
November 08, 1:24pm

Re: FS: Bushbuddy & Ti SP 900
Put me 2nd in line for SP900

In Gear Swap » FS: Bushbuddy & Ti SP 900
November 05, 11:56am

Re: FS: SMD Comet Pack '05
I'll take it @ $70 shipped. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Comet Pack '05
November 02, 3:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Tarp and bivy like milk and cookies?
Tony said: "my wind shirt was not enough to hold off the rain. Won't travel without my cheap rain poncho again. If someone else has a better suggestion/solution, please let me kno...

In GEAR » Tarp and bivy like milk and cookies?
November 01, 6:23am

Re: High temp for wool?
Smartwool (and I assume, albeit without experience - Icebreaker) works well in hot & humid Florida.

In GEAR » High temp for wool?
October 31, 4:19pm

Re: Tarp and bivy like milk and cookies?
Weighs more, but the Gatewood Cape excels as a poncho AND shelter.

In GEAR » Tarp and bivy like milk and cookies?
October 31, 4:17pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.