BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1261 - 1270 of 1652 | Page: 1 ...118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ...166

Forum » Thread

stuffing
I dont have any problem stuffing high quality lightweight bags. Just start stuffing it in. The problem is mostly billowing back out. Sometimes hold sack in both hands and use thumbs to do it...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardware Phantom
March 26, 8:25pm

Big sky
"Thank you for your patience." I have no experience, only hearsay. But I dont recall anyone having their brand of "patience" Most peoples ran out somewhere between 6 mos an...

In GEAR » Big Sky Update
March 26, 8:11pm

handle
Yep I added a bail to mine too. Worked great except that pouring was still a 2person job, and I was worried about something poking a hole in the pack, so I wrapped with a bandana. Also needed a ban...

In GEAR » Replacement for the Walmart grease pot
March 26, 5:48pm

grease pot
The only thing the grease pot has going for it is that it is cheap. It is not readily available most places even. I tried it for a while for 2P = 4cups. It splashes over which is annoying sinc...

In GEAR » Replacement for the Walmart grease pot
March 26, 4:27pm

packs
It is prudent to spend some money on shipping to try and return packs. It will be the best money you spent on your gear

In GEAR » Try Pack Before Buying
March 25, 2:41pm

pm retracted

In Gear Swap » FS MontBell U.L. Super Stretch Down Hugger #3 regular Left
March 25, 12:37pm

pad
I wouldnt have a pad that big all against your back. It actually is pretty stiff and makes the pack less comfortable, even when on inside. For a longer trip where you are struggling to jam everyth...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad with an Ohm
March 24, 3:12pm

ohm belt
On me, the "new" Ohm belt that you think looks small, would barely snug up enough on a 31" waist. (what they call medium) It did, but barely. If I had lost another 2 lbs it wouldnt. ...

In GEAR » Ohm Hipbelt
March 23, 9:10pm

glasses
You certainly should have glasses for backup if you wear contacts. Possibly you should consider just wearing the glasses. In college I had to go around a week once with 1 contact in after I rip...

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 23, 8:16pm

case
I wrap my prescription sunglasses in tissue ,put in snack ziplock, and into hipbelt pocket on pack. About 0.15 oz. Why do you need a case?

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 23, 7:25pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm