Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 1261 - 1270 of 1972 | Page: 1 ...118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ...198

Forum » Thread

I bought the I/O Bio Contact Hoody
Based on the info provided by Eugene Smith on an earlier thread, I ordered the $58 Contact Hoody... ....And Wow! I've never seen a Beartooth hoody in person (for comparison) but I can say...

In GEAR » I bought the I/O Bio Contact Hoody
December 04, 7:39pm

Re: New 2010 Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka
Probably gunmetal????? My Montbell was called something else, but is definitely BLACK! don't be afraid of the color unless you don't like black.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: 2010 Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka
December 01, 1:32pm

Re: FS: GG 3/8" Thinlight pad
I'll take it. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG 3/8" Thinlight pad
November 30, 2:31pm

Re: MontBell Ultra Light Super Spiral Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag Review
Yet another great review! A friend of mine sure loves his.

In Editor's Roundtable » MontBell Ultra Light Super Spiral Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag Review
November 30, 2:17pm

Re: Quilt fill advice
Alexander, Nice looking piece of craftsmanship! Yes, adding down to the upper baffles will increase the warmth. No doubt about it. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt fill advice
November 28, 6:39pm

Re: Progress report
Cesar, Congratulations on your new gear and the modifications! You will, no doubt, go thru several rounds of such improvements and gear swaps as you try out your complete kit in the field. I...

In Gear Lists » First time I ever weighed my gear!
November 25, 7:51pm

Can't read articles after 1st page
In the "Techniques" section of articles, when I try to go to the 2nd page or click on "show all" I get an error instead of the articles. In short, I can only read pg. 1. Here ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Can't read articles after 1st page
November 25, 5:03pm

Re: Drafty 48" quilt
Eric's correct: you'll still get cool feeling and sometimes the equivalent of a draft - even with a bivy. I assume wings will be the same. To solve this issue (& still use a quilt...

In GEAR » Drafty 48" quilt
November 23, 2:13pm

Re: Back in Black!
Don't you mean VADER Ki? :) The blackout treatment looks great Konrad!

In Make Your Own Gear » Dyeing a backpack
November 20, 3:01pm

Re: Anyone know any good hiking near southern alabama?
Torreya St. Park in Florida Panhandle has pretty much the most varied terrain & elevation in FL. That's where I "train" for bigger hikes. Check it out online and let me know i...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone know any good hiking near southern alabama?
November 19, 7:32am

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.