November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1261 - 1270 of 1303 | Page: 1 ...112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131

Forum » Thread

Re: Golite Cave 1 Silnylon Tarp
pm sent but I guess it was a little late

In Gear Swap » Golite Cave 1 Silnylon Tarp
July 24, 1:29am

Re: GG Bug Canopy
PM sent (I want it)

In Gear Swap » GG Bug Canopy
July 24, 1:23am

keepng things cold
Here is a link that might help and a great idea- Good luck with it. It does work!

In GEAR » keeping things cold
July 23, 4:41pm

Misting Silnylon
I'm with Roger on this- Last winter I was testing a down bag in my back yard (Seattle area). It was about 40 deg F. and almost 100% humidity. The ground was moist from a resent rain and after ...

In GEAR » "Misting" Silnylon!
July 22, 5:52pm

Gear Storage -loose!
This evening I pulled an old tent out of the attic for some scouts to borrow. I hadn't hand it out of the stuff sack for over 5 years. There was a very unpleasant smell (not mildew, I always ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Gear storage
July 21, 10:44pm

Re: gear list responses
In the Olympics you will have more then enough trees to use to pitch a tarp. Or as you get closer to your camp site you can use the "ray-way" stick searching method before you arrive in ...

In Gear Lists » Newbie ultralighter gear list
July 17, 12:07am

Pack suggestion
I've fit all that stuff in a GG G5, you might change your sleeping pad situation. A GoLite Jam2 also will work. Both of these are far lighter then the Osprey

In GEAR » Pack suggestion
July 16, 8:12pm

Re: Re: Leukotape
Where can I get some of this Leukotape?

In Editor's Roundtable » Necessity vs. Importance: Considering Ultralight Essentials
July 16, 10:42am

Re: Re: Suunto Core
Jason- I read your review on REI- I didn't know that was you. It was very helpful and that is what made me look at the core as the watch to buy. I'm waiting for the next 20% off to get it...

In GEAR » Silve Tech4o Trailleader
July 15, 9:46am

Re: Philmont "Quality Control"
I can see by those numbers that they have done a great job- I take 8-10 boys (12-13 year old)out once a month and I've seen how they handle cleanup, person/privacy/troop, you can always tell...

In Philmont » Backpacking Light @ Philmont
July 14, 12:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm