Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1261 - 1270 of 1301 | Page: 1 ...112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131

Forum » Thread

keepng things cold
Here is a link that might help and a great idea- Good luck with it. It does work!

In GEAR » keeping things cold
July 23, 4:41pm

Misting Silnylon
I'm with Roger on this- Last winter I was testing a down bag in my back yard (Seattle area). It was about 40 deg F. and almost 100% humidity. The ground was moist from a resent rain and after ...

In GEAR » "Misting" Silnylon!
July 22, 5:52pm

Gear Storage -loose!
This evening I pulled an old tent out of the attic for some scouts to borrow. I hadn't hand it out of the stuff sack for over 5 years. There was a very unpleasant smell (not mildew, I always ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Gear storage
July 21, 10:44pm

Re: gear list responses
In the Olympics you will have more then enough trees to use to pitch a tarp. Or as you get closer to your camp site you can use the "ray-way" stick searching method before you arrive in ...

In Gear Lists » Newbie ultralighter gear list
July 17, 12:07am

Pack suggestion
I've fit all that stuff in a GG G5, you might change your sleeping pad situation. A GoLite Jam2 also will work. Both of these are far lighter then the Osprey

In GEAR » Pack suggestion
July 16, 8:12pm

Re: Re: Leukotape
Where can I get some of this Leukotape?

In Editor's Roundtable » Necessity vs. Importance: Considering Ultralight Essentials
July 16, 10:42am

Re: Re: Suunto Core
Jason- I read your review on REI- I didn't know that was you. It was very helpful and that is what made me look at the core as the watch to buy. I'm waiting for the next 20% off to get it...

In GEAR » Silve Tech4o Trailleader
July 15, 9:46am

Re: Philmont "Quality Control"
I can see by those numbers that they have done a great job- I take 8-10 boys (12-13 year old)out once a month and I've seen how they handle cleanup, person/privacy/troop, you can always tell...

In Philmont » Backpacking Light @ Philmont
July 14, 12:31pm

Re: Suunto Core vs. Silva Tech4o Traileader
Jason is the Core worth the money ($250-$500) you paid- which model did you get? Other then the bands and cases the inner workings are the same- any comment as to why you bought the one you did. S...

July 13, 8:48pm

Silve Tech4o Trailleader
Roger, how does this watch compare in size to the Suunto Core? (and quality/features?)

July 12, 5:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm