Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 1251 - 1260 of 1545 | Page: 1 ...117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ...155

Forum » Thread

Princeton Tec EOS or Petzl TacTikka - for 3 season AND some winter use
I've posted a question and followed a thread related to this before, but was a bit confused when I read a comment by a guide at a ski area out West saying how much he liked and used his TacTikk...

In GEAR » Princeton Tec EOS or Petzl TacTikka - for 3 season AND some winter use
October 29, 8:46pm

going to let run for about another week or two
I'm going to let this group buy stay open for another week or two so everyone can get their snowshoes around Thanksgiving. If you are interested just post in the thread in Gear Deals.

In Gear Swap » 15% Discount for Northern Lites Snowshoe Group Order
October 29, 11:54am

20% discount or higher
Hi Kevin, That's great. We're getting these directly from NL and the discount is already at 20%. If we pass a dozen, and we're almost there, it will be 25-30% off, so please to che...

In Gear Swap » 15% Discount for Northern Lites Snowshoe Group Order
October 23, 7:44am

Grivel Spider versus Kahtoola
Are the Grivel Spiders as durable and as adjustable for a wide range of footwear as the Kahtoola aluminum or steel?

In GEAR » Anyone use Yaktrax, Yaktrax Pro or Stabilicers for traction on relatively flat trails? Light crampons?
October 19, 9:44am

Northern Lites Snowshoe group buy thread in Gear Deals
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/10038/index.html

In GEAR » Anyone interested in getting a group order together directly from Northern Lites?
October 17, 8:41pm

Northern Lites snowshoes
Hi Brett, Says so right below - Northern Lites snowshoes, any model you like. Sorry about the broken link - thread is in the Deals forum.

In GEAR » Anyone interested in getting a group order together directly from Northern Lites?
October 17, 8:40pm

Tinny's alcohol stoves
There are so many alcohol Stoves on Tinny's site - I'm wondering which model is the best combination of time to boil and light weight - I've asked him as well and will share his respons...

In GEAR » Best solo and dual lightweight Ti cookware and light stoves (gas and alcohol)
October 17, 2:42pm

we already got 6 people and 20% off with cheap shipping!
We already got 6 people and that was enough to get 20% off. I'm going to let this run through the weekend - if we can pass a dozen people, we can do even better. The action is on this thread ...

October 17, 12:53pm

Anyone interested in getting a group order together directly from Northern Lites?
I'm sure there are enough people on the forums looking for these that we could possibly get a direct group order together.

October 17, 10:58am

making bottom of Ti wind screen; Tinny's alcohol stoves
Joshua, That was super helpful. Which SP bowl did you use to make that wind screen? That's exactly what I had in mind. I'd like to use a Ti foil windscreen (like the BPL one that is o...

In GEAR » Best solo and dual lightweight Ti cookware and light stoves (gas and alcohol)
October 17, 8:35am

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm