BPL Community Profile

E J (mountainwalker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SF Bay Area & New England
About Me E J has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by E J

Showing 1251 - 1260 of 1406 | Page: 1 ...117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ...141

Forum » Thread

For Sale - Brand New Men's Arcteryx Accomplice Wind Pro with Hardface Jacket Large Cobalt Blue
This is a windpro with hardface jacket that according to Arcteryx weighs in at under 15 ounces. Exceptionally durable. Usual excellent Arcteryx cut which is true to size (men's 42-44 in. ches...

In Gear Swap » For Sale - Brand New Men's Arcteryx Accomplice Wind Pro with Hardface Jacket Large Cobalt Blue
April 04, 8:53pm

re sizing guidelines
I should add that this jacket is true to size for a men's size Large (42-44 inch chest). I'm 6 ft tall and 185 lbs with a 42 inch chest and 34 inch sleeve and the jacket fits me perfectly ...

In Gear Swap » For Sale - Brand New Outdoor Research Celestial Paclite Jacket Large Mojo Blue
April 04, 8:33pm

For Sale - Brand New Outdoor Research Celestial Paclite Jacket Large Mojo Blue
Left over from a group buy, didn't fit person who ordered it. Only $149 with $6 USPS Shipping and $2 for insurance. Compare that to the regular price of $249 plus tax and shipping. This is a...

In Gear Swap » For Sale - Brand New Outdoor Research Celestial Paclite Jacket Large Mojo Blue
April 04, 8:31pm

Golite Convertible Men's Journey Pant and Women's Miss Conduct Pant
Has anyone tried Golite's Men's JOURNEY PANT, 13 oz | 350 g (according to their website) | $70.00? The women's version is called the MISS CONDUCT PANT, 11 oz | 300 g (again according t...

In GEAR » Lightest zip off pants
April 04, 7:10pm

Thermawrap Parka - get hooded over no hood
Kathleen, I would definitely, absolutely, go with a HOODED insulated jacket. Especially if you can get one at the same weight. Why would you pick up a 12 ounce pullover when you can get a 12 o...

In GEAR » Insulated jacket comparisons
March 16, 4:24pm

Montbell Thermawrap Park; Patagonia Micropuff Jacket
Hi Kathleen, My wife and I have a DAS Parka for winter hiking and skiing which is super warm - likely warmer than your WT belay jacket. However, when we're not in the coldest temps in the ...

In GEAR » Insulated jacket comparisons
March 16, 12:41pm

this is now posted on eBay
Just search "Montbell Thermawrap" and it will come up.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Large Blue With Tags $139
March 04, 4:50pm

this is now posted on eBay
Just search for "Montbell Thermawrap" and it will come up.

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Brand New Montbell Thermawrap Parka Size Small Blue $139
March 04, 4:50pm

options and kilt
Hi Benjamin, If it's long enough, even if the back is straight, it will work. I realize I'm asking for a lot in a shell - very high breathability, generous pit zips, light weight (would l...

In GEAR » Length of Montbell Peak Jacket compared with Length of OR Celestial Jacket
March 02, 11:13pm

Peak Shell length
Hi Benjamin, I didn't mean for a second that you were sloppy with the measurements. You've written many great posts and provided excellent information that I've learned from. I'm...

In GEAR » Length of Montbell Peak Jacket compared with Length of OR Celestial Jacket
March 02, 10:20pm

All Reader Reviews by E J

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

eBAY.com
Craig, How do you set up an auto search on eBay? Not familiar with that feature. Did you set up an outside program to crawl eBay? eBay is not only useful for acquiring used and new gear at low...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 20, 7:51am

Patagonia Houdini Wind Jacket
My wife has had such good experience with her Houdini that I'm going to switch over from my Montane Lite-speed. I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The material has excellent ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:40pm

Montane Lite-speed
I've used my Montane Lite-Speed in almost all conditions. The fit is quite good, with plenty of room to layer underneath, without being way too big. I'm 6 ft 180lbs, 42 chest and I do fine with the ...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
January 30, 9:31pm