BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1251 - 1260 of 1676 | Page: 1 ...117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: Free gear for qualified field testers
The critters in Florida are anxious to test one!!!! Email sent. Thank you for your kind offer.

In Gear Deals » Free gear for qualified field testers
October 23, 8:57am

Re: for cooking
In theory, you should add the amount of water necessary for the milk + the amount necessary for the potatoes. However, in practice, I have had what I consider great results using much less water...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powdered milk question
October 22, 8:19am

Re: Re: Here you go! Montbell is lighter per cubic inch
But Montbell's (I do own one and enjoy it) is only one size, and one shape. I like Bender's work!!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » 11.4 oz 78x20x2.5" Sleeping pad :)
October 21, 1:24pm

Montbell Pad
PM sent: I'll take the 90 pad. Send me Paypal info. Thank you

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Shuksan eVent Jacket, Snowpeak Trek 900 Ti, Montbel UL sleeping pad
October 17, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Re: "questions about esbit"
"I've never gotten any brown sticky goo. Just a bit of dry black ash, for lack of a better term. Nothing sticky about it. " I use Esbit, but unlike Douglas, I DO get sticky gunk on...

In GEAR » questions about esbit
October 14, 6:51am

Re: Alfredo Sauce?
I agree w/Lori: Knorr works. Add to ramen w/foil pack of crabmeat and a touch of cayenne & garlic. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Delicious in almost no time.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Alfredo Sauce?
October 11, 3:16pm

Re: Finished Ray-Way backpack
Congrats on your 1st project, Thomas! Looks well-made.

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Ray-Way backpack
October 10, 6:45pm

Re: UST Wetfire Stove
That's the Esbit stove sold here. It's made by Tibetan. I own one and it works great with a mug. Yes, stones would work but be sure to put foil underneath to keep residue from the grou...

In GEAR » UST Wetfire Stove
October 09, 5:16pm

Re: 11.4 oz 78x20x2.5" Sleeping pad :)
Bender, That is one sweet pad! Now the question is........ How much to make one for me? :)

In Make Your Own Gear » 11.4 oz 78x20x2.5" Sleeping pad :)
October 09, 5:07pm

Re: 24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains
Thank you, Ryan, for this! You clearly had a great time, and I'm jealous of your surroundings!!!!!! Keep 'em comin'.

In Editor's Roundtable » 24: Fall Equinox in the Hyalite Cirque of Montana's Gallatin Mountains
October 07, 8:18pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.