BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1241 - 1250 of 2860 | Page: 1 ...116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ...286

Forum » Thread

stoves
"SEKI is telling me that Esbit is legal and alcohol is not, because alcohol isn't pressurized or have an on/off switch. Well, the last time I checked, Esbit isn't pressurized or have a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alcohol stoves and fire restriction in Sequia and Kings Canyon National Parks
July 25, 11:27am

Re: Re: Alcohol stove restrictions
"Has anyone ever broken that rule?" I think everyone on this forum has broken that rule.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alcohol stoves and fire restriction in Sequia and Kings Canyon National Parks
July 25, 11:03am

Re: I am BPL my hiking buddy is BPH
I hike with a guy who is not UL, but usually not heavy. Minimalist but with heavy gear. Sometimes he does go very heavy but he can handle it. On a recent trip he carried two pairs of jeans with him...

In Philosophy & Technique » I am BPL my hiking buddy is BPH
July 24, 9:25pm

Re: High protein granola bars!
The official Bear Grylls survival rations.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » High protein granola bars!
July 24, 7:57pm

Re: File size needs to be less than 5,000,000 bytes ?? SOLVE IT....
Open in microsoft paint. image- resize/skew

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » File size needs to be less than 5,000,000 bytes ??
July 23, 11:48pm

Re: If it rains do you keep going?
Learn to like being wet. It's just part of the experience. If you were sweaty and hot in your rain gear, then don't wear it! In warm rain I always wear shorts and let my legs get wet (we...

In GEAR » If it rains do you keep going?
July 23, 9:27pm

Re: Wearing a windshirt as a single layer in hot weather?
That's what I thought. I know that one poster claimed to wear his windshirt all day long while hiking in the Sierras. That just seems miserable to me.

In GEAR » Wearing a windshirt as a single layer in hot weather?
July 23, 8:05pm

wet
I think its rediculous to say that there is some real danger to not bringing a rain jacket for occasional rain. We all bring shelters and warm sleeping bags, a storm would be inconvenient but not d...

In GEAR » Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
July 23, 3:20pm

Re: Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
It's not dangerous because you can wait it out in your shelter. But be prepared for the chance of missing work on Monday morning.

In GEAR » Leaving the rain jacket at home... thoughts
July 23, 10:10am

Wearing a windshirt as a single layer in hot weather?
I have seen a few on here post that they use their windshirt for sun and bug protection. To me, that sounds extremely hot in anything above about 70 degrees. Who here wears a windshirt as a ...

In GEAR » Wearing a windshirt as a single layer in hot weather?
July 23, 12:43am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am