Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1241 - 1250 of 3266 | Page: 1 ...116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ...327

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: "unboxing" gear reviews are dumb
There is nothing dumb about cat videos.

In Chaff » "unboxing" gear reviews are dumb
November 12, 5:55pm

Re: Red Ledge Rain Jackets $22
Thanks for the link, I might just get one of these. I've never been able to justify the cost of expensive wp/b jackets that eventually fail on you and dri-ducks are not much better because the...

In Gear Deals » Red Ledge Rain Jackets $22
November 12, 2:57pm

Re: Re: down and wet weather
"cold wet weather, say 35F and rainy, do you bring a fleece with for hiking?" I definitely bring a fleece in that weather or even a wool sweater. After stopping in the evening and settin...

In Editor's Roundtable » MontBell Plasma 1000 Down Jacket Review
November 12, 12:27pm

Re: Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
Depends on how difficult it is to get to a place. If it's something just off the beaten track, easily accessible, then hell no don't post it! If it takes some buswhacking, rock scrambling,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
November 11, 10:17pm

Re: storing bear hang string
With any piece of rope, if you simply take the two loose ends and tie an overhand knot it will rarely get tangled up.

In Philosophy & Technique » storing bear hang string
November 11, 8:19pm

Re: Re: Re: FS: GOLD Gear Aluminum Conical Windscreens for Foster's set up - Free Shipping
http://www.goldgear.co/

In Gear Deals » FS: GOLD Gear Aluminum Conical Windscreens for Foster's set up - Free Shipping
November 11, 8:18pm

Re: FS: GOLD Gear Aluminum Conical Windscreens for Foster's set up - Free Shipping
Hey David, it's nice to see that you are getting some sales. I used your kit with esbit on a high sierra trip this summer and it worked flawlessly, very efficient.

In Gear Deals » FS: GOLD Gear Aluminum Conical Windscreens for Foster's set up - Free Shipping
November 11, 7:44pm

Re: True Facts About The Sea Pig
We watched this in my Marine Biology class :)

In Chaff » True Facts About The Sea Pig
November 11, 5:30pm

Re: Ten mad Things Are Gonna Happen To You, and Then You'll Get There
I'm always forgetting crap. My main hiking buddy always brings 2 spoons and 2 headlamps because I always forget to bring mine. On one trip I nearly forget my pack (with all of my gear)! I di...

In Chaff » Ten mad Things Are Gonna Happen To You, and Then You'll Get There
November 11, 5:25pm

My elbow feel funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=096k7xKxUaY

In Chaff » The chronic conditions complaint thread
November 11, 1:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame