Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1241 - 1250 of 3146 | Page: 1 ...116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ...315

Forum » Thread

Re: Knives
I'm not talking about a noticeable convexity. You get a slight convexity to the edge when hand sharpening, it's really unavoidable. It's not even visible That's why you can chip a m...

In GEAR » Mora #2/0 vs. Mora #1?
October 12, 9:25pm

Re: Re: Re: How to prevent blisters between my third and fourth toes...
I was just about to recommend toe socks as well. They seem to help a lot of people will blister issues.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How to prevent blisters between my third and fourth toes...
October 12, 5:52pm

Re: Mora #2/0 vs. Mora #1?
The thing with the moras is they have a very even, factory ground scani grind. This makes the edges fragile. It's worth giving the edge a slight convexity to prevent the edge chipping out. Just...

In GEAR » Mora #2/0 vs. Mora #1?
October 12, 2:14pm

Re: Re: California bans lead for all hunting.
He took a stand, which I can respect, to not infringe upon the rights of gun owners in a way that doesn't make sense for stopping crime instead of voting for any anti-gun legislation that hits ...

In Chaff » California bans lead for all hunting.
October 12, 1:16am

Re: Patagonia merino, how wash?
Do it like all wool clothing, wash cold with woolite and air dry.

In GEAR » Patagonia merino, how wash?
October 11, 10:02pm

Re: $19 and Under Sale - Hats, Fleece, Jacket
Do you know what the wieght on the low alpine shell is? if you dont have a scale, comparatively?

In Gear Swap » $25 and Under Sale - Hats, Fleece, Jacket
October 11, 9:37pm

California bans lead for all hunting.
Thoughts on this? I don't really have an opinion on this, other than it's very inconvenient. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/11/california-bans-lead-from-hunting-amm...

In Chaff » California bans lead for all hunting.
October 11, 8:44pm

Re: Soft Star
I've never used them, but they look like they would be oh so slippery on anything but a flat dry trail.

In GEAR » Soft Star
October 11, 5:41pm

Re: Tarp with beaks vs. larger flat tarp
I haven't used a beak tarp but a 10x10 flat tarp is plenty big for 2 adults and their gear, even when pitched to be storm ready. My main hiking partner and I almost always share a large flat tarp.

In GEAR » Tarp with beaks vs. larger flat tarp
October 11, 1:57am

Re: Re: Lems shoes
They are fashion boots. Cotton lined.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lems shoes
October 11, 1:35am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame