BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1241 - 1250 of 3039 | Page: 1 ...116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ...304

Forum » Thread

Re: Max's Hit List of Winter Gear
"2. Midweight Wool Crew-Neck, Long Sleeve. Heavier wool sweaters might also work." Max, save yourself some money and check out your local goodwill/salvation army/thrift store. I've...

In Gear Swap » Max's Hit List of Winter Gear
September 17, 10:11pm

tarp
The origami tarp.

In Gear Deals » Borah Gear give-away "NAME THAT TARP"
September 17, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Durability of Patagoni Houdini ?
"Just think of a windshirt that with just basic care would last you easily 10 years no problem... weigh around 1 oz or less, never need DWR coatings, and is highly thermally conductive (but of...

In GEAR » Durability of Patagoni Houdini ?
September 17, 5:47pm

Re: inexpensive option
I've only ever found wool sweaters or wool flannels at thrift stores. I've never, ever seen a thin wool shirt that was suitable for warm weather.

In GEAR » High-heat, Low-stink options for Tee Shirt?
September 16, 9:44pm

chafe
If you are going to shave anywhere that might have chaffing, you need to take it slow and be extremely careful or else it will grow back all weird and you will have insane razor burn. Not recommend...

In GEAR » Chafing Prevention
September 16, 9:40pm

Re: Re: Zion in winter?
Thanks Tom. Is there a huge difference in snow depth and temperature between the rim and the bottom of the canyon?

In Post-Trip Reports » Zion in winter?
September 16, 4:12pm

Re: FS: Rocky Goretex Socks - size 11
Jacob, I've pmed you twice and bumped this thread twice. What gives? Is it still available or not? I really want these socks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Rocky Goretex Socks - size 11
September 16, 11:51am

Quiviut
I went to a muskox farm in Alaska a few year ago. They were selling a few muskox things. $125 for a beanie.

In GEAR » Merino Sheeps Wool vs Alpaca Fiber--the show down, dun dun duh.
September 15, 10:46pm

Lanolin.
Now that were on the subject of wool, is it worth treating wool stuff with lanolin?

September 15, 10:10pm

Re: Re: Ok, let's get this started.
Is there a reason why alpaca wool isn't as common? Are alpacas more expensive to care for? The only thing I have to add is that while wool baselayers rip and get holes very easily, heavy woo...

September 15, 9:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am