Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 1241 - 1250 of 1790 | Page: 1 ...116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ...179

Forum » Thread

Re: Sub 2-ounce kitchen
Mat, Very clean setup! Question: How much distance between the bottom of the pot and the top of the tealight? Thanks, Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Sub 2-ounce kitchen
May 25, 8:02pm

Re: layout on silnylon
Visit your local newspaper - they (at least here) often let you have the unused (or leftover - sorry, I won't pretend I know why they have leftovers) rolls of blank paper about 30' wide. T...

In Make Your Own Gear » layout on silnylon
May 24, 9:05am

Re: Experiential Learning in the Heart of Utah
Fun video, GREAT story. I hope my girls can experience something like this one day. Again - WONDERFUL program for the kids!

In Editor's Roundtable » Experiential Learning in the Heart of Utah
May 22, 5:49am

Re: Lightweight custom synthetic insulation vest/jacket
James, Montbell makes great synthetic jackets and vests. I own a Thermarwrap parka and am very happy. For warmer temps I like my Cocoon vest from the gear shop on this site. Both are ve...

In GEAR » Lightweight custom synthetic insulation vest/jacket
May 16, 1:50pm

Re: Camping Luxuries
Bring her some chocolate - and I mean her favorite!!!

In GEAR » Camping Luxuries
May 09, 6:31pm

Re: no mesh without hood
Ok: How about Momentum fabric w/ a mesh window?

In Make Your Own Gear » Marmot Alpinist bivy. Bugs and rain in summer, mods?
May 08, 5:51pm

Re: Marmot Alpinist bivy. Bugs and rain in summer, mods?
Timo, Perhaps modify it by adding noseeum to work like a Meteor from Six Moon Designs?????? Will reduce weight a tiny bit, too. Go to their website and look under the MYOG section. Todd

In Make Your Own Gear » Marmot Alpinist bivy. Bugs and rain in summer, mods?
May 08, 1:05pm

Re: Help! Trying to Seam Seal my Tarp.
Adan, Not sure what you're doing wrong, since you're following (I assume) Jay Ham's article. I used GE silicone caulk instead because it was cheap and readily available but it thinn...

In GEAR » Help! Trying to Seam Seal my Tarp.
May 08, 12:59pm

Re: Okay
Nate, You owe nobody an apology. You are offering a good deal on a good product. If someone doesn't want it, he/she should either ignore it or be constructive at most. I love BPL ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Hydrogen, NWT
May 06, 10:54am

Re: Theif's Grrr
Mark, My best to you.....hope the authorities catch 'em soon.

In Chaff » Theif's Grrr
May 02, 6:34am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.