Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

USA Duane Hall (hikerduane) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
About Me I'm 60, single male. I had been in Retail Management for over 30 years. I have mostly solo bped since the early mid '70's. I XC some, not afraid to go alone, I also solo winter camp, even out in sub-zero temps. A few years ago, I went on a backcountry bp to Alaska, where I flew in by bush plane with five others into Wrangell/St. Elias NP. Since early 2010, I have been collecting vintage/antique camping and bp stoves, having acquired over 90 now. I like many outdoor activities, from bping to dirtbike riding, gardening.
CityMeadow Valley
StateCA
CountryUS Of A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by USA Duane Hall

Showing 1231 - 1240 of 1782 | Page: 1 ...115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ...179

Forum » Thread

Thank you
PM sent. Reply here or I'll have to check PM's after work at home. Thank you for your time. Duane

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Down Jacket
May 16, 11:11am

Garcia Machine
I still have my old Garcia Machine canister, maybe when I run out of space on my Bearicade, I should put more stickers on the Garcia Machine. :) Duane

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
May 16, 8:59am

Weight?
Do you have the weight in oz.? I'm wishing. Duane

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Down Jacket
May 16, 6:55am

Outer wear help for the clothing info challenged
I'm wanting to lose a little weight with my outerwear for use here in the Sierra during the Summer, top only. I currently use a WM down vest and a Polartec 100, long sleeve top, which together...

In GEAR » Outer wear help for the clothing info challenged
May 14, 11:50am

Bearikade
I want my mommie! Duane

May 11, 10:28pm

Fire sale
Bump. About the time I could use this in Kalifornia with firewood drying out, the woods would be closed, plus I need to start saving again, quit buying old bp and camping stoves. Good luck, it...

In Gear Swap » FS: FireFly UL titanium wood burning stove
May 11, 10:24pm

Cowboys and oil men
When I went a few years ago, I was more worried about how cowboys and oil workers would handle my hiking shorts, trail runners when I had breakfast in what appeared to be the most popular cafe in t...

May 11, 8:20pm

Exo opinion
Fabian, thank you for the clarification, I do many 1-2 night bp trips year round, on my vacations I go 7-8 days here in the Sierra Nevada, that's why I mentioned clothes. Short trips I still h...

In GEAR » zpacks exo versus ULA Circuit
May 10, 7:43pm

Exo opinion
Wow Fabian, looking at your list, most of my stuff is similar, maybe just a few little things that add up that I have you don't, I'll have to review your clothes. I for one appreciate the ...

In GEAR » zpacks exo versus ULA Circuit
May 10, 9:00am

Thin skinned!
I think that if Franco posted something that did not add up, he should have been asked to list his source, none was asked, so I'm guessing his comment was true. I saw no malice in his first po...

In GEAR » Tarptent Notch vs Lightheart solo vs SMD skyscape trekker
May 09, 8:19pm

All Reader Reviews by USA Duane Hall

USA Duane Hall has posted no reviews.