Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd h (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale SE
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd h

Showing 1211 - 1220 of 2049 | Page: 1 ...113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ...205

Forum » Thread

Re: Some clothes

In Gear Swap » Some clothes
March 24, 8:06pm

Re: Sleeping Pad update, Recommends????
I'm a big Neo Air fan. Relatively warm and very light. Extremely comfortable for this side sleeper (I also toss & turn). A GG Thinlight underneath helps keep some of our mids at ease ...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad update, Recommends????
March 23, 2:23pm

Re: BA aircore
Not a real answer to your question, Scott, but my original Neo isn't loud. I don't have hearing loss but, while the uninflated pad is "louder" than a BAIAC, when inflated it hone...

In GEAR » Sleeping Pad Suggestions
March 23, 9:24am

Re: Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
I love how tight-knit we are here. Our collective sense of humor is a big part of it. That said, the guy sincerely wants to help some out. Some responses went too far. I hope he stays aroun...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 22, 8:31pm

Re: Top Quilt, but No Bottom Quilt and No Pad?
+1 to Te-Wa's comments. You will be cold w/just the top quilt.

In GEAR » Is this Sleep System Enough in the Tropics?
March 22, 11:36am

Re: Re: Umbrella and tarp
Rick, That's a great pic! Makes me want to add an umbrella to my gatewood! Great idea for cooking.

In GEAR » Umbrella Users
March 22, 7:53am

Re: 16 lb Dilemma
Laurence, I understand your apprehension regarding the NeoAir's durability. Easy solution is to add a 1/8" pad underneath for protection. Voila! better comfort with great durabilit...

In Gear Lists » 16 lb Dilemma
March 21, 6:08pm

Re: My first sling pack inspired by Christopher Zimmer technique of sewing packs
Wow Terry! Very nice. Intriguing design, that's for sure. If you have time, a pic of the front & back while wearing it would be great. I'd like to see just how vertical rides,...

In Make Your Own Gear » My first sling pack inspired by Christopher Zimmer technique of sewing packs
March 19, 8:07pm

Re: MYOG Bivy
You're showing quite the talent Curtis! For your described usage, I wouldn't seamseal it. The materials you've chosen are up to the task, and as you pointed out, the breathability...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Bivy
March 19, 7:47pm

Re: FS stoves , books and stuff
I'll take the Ring of Fire. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS stoves , books and stuff
March 18, 7:29pm

All Reader Reviews by todd h

todd h has posted no reviews.