BPL Community Profile

Jeffs Eleven (WoodenWizard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Mt Tabor
About Me I'm not a hiker, but I play one on TV.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1201 - 1210 of 1422 | Page: 1 ...112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: ULA epic - posted
It does look interesting. They solved (seem to have, at least) the problem of needing a number of different packs. Get this thing and you'll only need to have different dry bags to accommodat...

In GEAR » ULA epic - posted
April 30, 4:13pm

Re: Ohm vs Mariposa Plus
Oops- Thats Ironic!! "Jeff, man, you are on here all the time! " Does a crackhead not stay in the Ghetto?

In GEAR » Ohm vs Mariposa plus?
April 28, 12:43pm

Re: Ohm vs Mariposa Plus
Hey D! Glad to see you like the Ohm hipbelt. Me Too! Does the job without being bulky. Did GoG say anything about the thinner straps ETA?

In GEAR » Ohm vs Mariposa plus?
April 28, 12:26pm

Carbon trekking poles strength?
So my wife is small but , um... has been known to be clumsy. Carbon poles break due mostly to levering, but would they *seem* stronger because she doesn't weigh much, therefore isn't put...

In GEAR » Carbon trekking poles strength?
April 28, 9:34am

Re: dang
yeah, it got deep, quick.

In Gear Deals » Revolutionary New Disposable Toilet
April 26, 3:44pm

Re: Re: PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYMORE POSTS
I think this was an old and valid thread that happened to be at the top of the queue, and because of the similar, yet unique subject matter, got lumped into the offending thread category.

In GEAR » Carrying Your Sh*t
April 26, 1:02pm

Re: Re: Revolutionary New Disposable Toilet
Ha!

In Gear Deals » Revolutionary New Disposable Toilet
April 26, 10:55am

Re: Re: Thread Drift..
Actually the energy debate was the thread drift... The OP was talking about Poo. Greg that was a sneaky edit, totally changing your post, and all...

In GEAR » Carrying Your Sh*t
April 26, 10:13am

Re: Does anyone live in or near St. George, UT
You could get arrested there and they'll park your car for free. (until you want to get it out) It'll be safe, though... Trust me;) BTW- the jail there is lovely.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Does anyone live in or near St. George, UT
April 25, 8:41am

URL
http://www.rei.com/product/734067

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL3
April 24, 6:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I got a 44" X 74" X 3.5" pad. R value ~6. It meets requested specs when inflated. As soon as I got it I went and snowshoed around Crater Lake. It was and excellent addition to our...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 27, 8:14pm

Garmont Vetta Hike
I got these because Garmont fits better than any shoe I've tried, period. I needed a boot so I looked for the lightest boot Garmont makes The Vetta LITE. Very light for a boot (10oz per Garmont ...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
March 21, 5:27pm

Body Glide mini stick
Oh, Bodyglide. How I love you. I covet your silky sensation. Be mine

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
February 17, 5:13pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
My first UL tent. I like it a lot but giving to my dad in lieu of more headroom. It is pretty awesome at battening down in the rain and then being able to vent well. We got rained on pretty go...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
January 11, 5:31pm

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
This thing is awesome. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, save some anecdotal story attesting the overall prowess displayed by that thar stove... Yep

In Stoves - Alcohol
January 11, 4:58pm

Six Moon Designs Traveler backpack
The Traveler is my first UL pack. Since I live near SMD I went to their shop and checked it out myself before buying. Brandon was totally helpful and willing to let me check out the pack line, since...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 11, 4:52pm