BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 121 - 130 of 1254 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: Blue flame wax burner
Charley, less wick exposed will burn cleaner. Closer to pot is better.(less turbulence) Candles burn cleaner if wick is short. People that use a lot of candles keep wicks short for cleaner burn...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wax burners
December 14, 10:23pm

Re: Zelph!
Thanks Greg, my prices have always been low :-) The prices on the pot and lids are really a good deal. Delivered to your door, no need to fight the crowded parking lots and windy cities/towns tr...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
December 14, 6:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: "Wax burners"
Just checking in to see if anyone has progressed into a good working design. I just received a box full of altoid tins that need to be turned into a wax burning stoves. I had a thought to us...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wax burners
December 13, 6:45pm

Sneak Test
Test conducted on my unheated porch. Had 2 cups of water brought to a boil using the 12-10. Used the Caldera Cone for the foster keg. Once the water boiled I let it boil till fuel ran out. Li...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
December 10, 1:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
James, get a lid on it :-) Jen, I'll send one out today. Drink lots of Ginseng tea to increase testosterone. You'll soon see very fine blonde hair growing on your chest ;) Ideas on thes...

December 10, 8:29am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
blean, thanks for the link. I did not know TD had come out with that. Usually I would see it posted on BPL I only remember this design shown last year: Bob Shaver Trail Designs Simmer A StarL...

December 09, 10:36am

Re: Re: Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
Yes, as greg stated, you will conserve fuel. With greg's simmer device, heat gets transferred back to the burner which in turn continues to heat up the fuel and evaporate faster. It also lo...

December 08, 6:41pm

Re: Re: Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
Thanks greg23 for that link :-) Alright experts, what's not to like about my simmer device?

December 07, 9:46am

Re: good deal
Thank you "redinfinity" yes, similar weight and much better heat transmission which equates to better efficiency. This is a super deal...... You can get a cup with lid or just buy 2...

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
December 07, 9:43am

Caldera Cone 12-10 and StarLyte Simmer Device
I came up with a way to make the Caldera Cone 12-10 burner and the StarLyte burner go into a "simmer" mode. Watch the photobucket video.....click on the dark looking photo to activate. Th...

December 05, 8:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.