Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 121 - 130 of 1627 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...163

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: The Smell
This stuff might work. Carry 1/2oz in something. http://www.zorbx.com/shop700/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=20&cat=Unscented+Odor+Removers 7.5 oz ZorbX Unscented Odor Remover Great for K...

In Fishing » The Smell
February 25, 9:11pm

Re: Re: Candle Stoves
Not a candle stove but one Russell might be interested in seeing. Burns olive oil cleanly. Boiled 2 cups of water in 19 1/2 min. Alot of room for tweeking this stove. I should be able to g...

In Editor's Roundtable » Candle Stoves
February 25, 8:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Candle Stoves
My compliments to Russel. I like the way he thinks :-) I'll send him a link to an olive oil stove.

February 25, 10:57am

Re: Arrived
I've shipped a couple Fancee Feest stoves to Korea and many other countries. They are for meths. Esbit is nice now that I know about the smaller 4 gram size. They have almost no odor. I wish...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 25, 8:59am

Re: The Blue Diamond tin is MUCH stronger .
"The Blue Diamond tin is at least $10 less , stronger, has a non stick coating in it easier to clean ( no ridges) and has no bottom seam. It also has an airtight lid. Some folks will ta...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » 1 oz, Durable* Cook kit
February 25, 8:52am

Re: Re: The Blue Diamond tin is MUCH stronger .
" Thanks for bringing that to my attention Dan. I didn't see where Jeremy posted that but my BDA can is 1.2pz without the lid. I assumed it was alumininum but just discovered that it is i...

February 25, 8:14am

Blue Diamond is heavy
Ian, your blue diamond can is a little heavy. Blue Diamond can with pie tin lid 1.3oz/38grams Jeremy's can with lid = 0.6oz 18 grams

February 24, 8:21pm

Re: Re: Author "FarmBridge"
Heat: wax 18,000 ethanol 12,760

February 24, 8:05pm

Re: Market changes on wood stoves?
WIFI stoves by TiGoat. Nice designs.

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpackable Wood Stoves: Theory and Ultralight Application
February 24, 5:55pm

Author "FarmBridge"
The author of the youtube video is "FarmBridge" Roger, where did you find his info? Edited to say: a little searching and I find that it's Russell Lawson. Very interesting de...

February 24, 5:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.