BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 121 - 130 of 211 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Alpinlite Tarps
@David Do you think that you could go without a bivy under the Stratiform 1? Maybe the Stratiform III would be better. @Bradford I saw your posts about your custom bug tent under the Spinn...

In GEAR » Alpinlite Tarps
May 25, 10:39pm

Alpinlite Tarps
In the never ending quest to find the "perfect" shelter setup, I have been looking into both the Alpinlite Gear Terraform MD and the Stratiform. I like the idea of having beaked tarps sin...

In GEAR » Alpinlite Tarps
May 25, 4:15pm

FS: WM Summerlite
SOLD Well something has come up and I need to free up some funds kind of quick so I'm selling my WM Summerlite. It's the regular length left zip and in excellent condition. Looking for $...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite
May 24, 8:30pm

Re: Who Sleeps cold
I am definitely a cold sleeper. I use a Summerlite and even with my insulated clothing, I get cold in the upper 30's low 40s. I know most people find the cut on this bag narrow but I am pretty ...

In GEAR » Who Sleeps cold
May 23, 3:12pm

Re: Rear Pole
Ya having adjustable poles I think helps with this shelter. I have been playing around with a couple different heights and stuff. You can just about pitch this as high as you want depending on the ...

In GEAR » Deciding between BearPaw Cub Den 1.5, Zpacks Hexamid (I chose Cub Den, here are the pics and initial setup)
May 19, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Arrived
It's actually more the angle of the picture. When I have the beak down I place the front pole inside so I have to angle it more. When the beak is rolled up, I can place the front pole out side ...

In GEAR » Deciding between BearPaw Cub Den 1.5, Zpacks Hexamid (I chose Cub Den, here are the pics and initial setup)
May 19, 2:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmm
I guess the picture doesn't show the height well but when I sit up in it, I have several inches of space left between my head and the silnylon. I'm coming from the Contrail and this has mor...

May 19, 2:26pm

Arrived
Well I just came home and my Cub Den was waiting for. I have to say that my first impression is that I am not going to need a new shelter for a while. I purchased the silnylon version with the exte...

May 19, 2:12pm

Re: Deciding between BearPaw Cub Den 1.5, Zpacks Hexamid (I chose Cub Den, here are the pics and initial setup)
Looks great. I ordered one in silnylon with the beak since my budget doesn't allow for cuben toys yet. I did have John make the netting attach with velcro so I don't have to carry the extra...

May 18, 9:05pm

Re: Warm weather quilt option
These quilts are more for hammock users but if you are small like me they should work. Here

In GEAR » Warm weather quilt option
May 17, 7:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.