BPL Community Profile

Patrick S (xpatrickxad) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upper East TN
About Me Patrick S has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://patrickofeasttn.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick S

Showing 121 - 130 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

RE: Cuben /Momentum 50 bivy
Looks good, Steve. I was anxious to see this since you mentioned it earlier and was curios about the weight since I knew you used the .33 oz stuff on your previous bivys. That foam template was a ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bonded Cuben Fiber / Momentum 50 Bivy
December 15, 6:36pm

Re: PA Section of the AT in July/August??
I suggest doing the old AT right after Lehigh Gap instead of the new relocation. I think its only a mile or two thats been relocated (if I remember right). Its where a bunch of pollution pretty muc...

In GEAR » PA Section of the AT in July/August??
December 11, 4:21pm

RE PA AT
Some of the best advice for PA I can give you is when you're in Port Clinton don't order the country fried steak at the diner. I've never had food that was so bad I was personally offen...

In GEAR » PA Section of the AT in July/August??
December 10, 8:16pm

RE: Laufbursche
I read Mark's review earlier this week and have always had a bit of an eye on these packs. I'm really loving some of the details on the huckepackchen like the sternum strap and the hip belt...

In GEAR » LAUFBURSCHE huckeP√ĄCKchen
November 30, 2:33pm

Re: Backpacker Magazine Opinions
I like looking at the pretty pictures of the places I could possibly go one day. I think as far as the gear reviews go they focus on the mainstream hiker (just like almost every outfitter out t...

In GEAR » Backpacker Magazine Opinions
November 27, 12:06pm

Re Another AT
I'm with Frank on the guidebook. I started with the ATC books and ditched them as soon as I could for the Thru HIkers Handbook. I don't know anybody that used the data book. You'll w...

In Gear Lists » Another AT 2011
November 13, 9:12pm

RE: sleep comfort
Best part about hiking is that you do whats best for you and it doesn't affect anyone else. I'm most comfortable on a thin CCF pad.

In GEAR » WHY Comprimise sleep comfort? for a FEW OUNCES?
November 13, 6:34pm

re: rei flash 18
>>when you do youll find random women in the street >>considering you as the father of their next child ... If you don't like dealing with the hassle of beautiful women you can a...

In GEAR » REI Flash 18
November 09, 1:27pm

Re: at gearlist
The only comment I would make is that you'll want to bring more than one pen. I was pretty religious about writing in my journal every day (and am pretty happy I did) and I carried 2-3 pens bec...

In Gear Lists » A third AT Gear List =)
November 09, 1:05pm

re: cuben tent
It looks like the inner is some kind of breathable fabric. Its hard to see since its all white, but It looks like the only cuben on the inner is the tub. I'd be curious as to what fabric it is...

In Make Your Own Gear » cuben tent
November 08, 8:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Patrick S

Patrick S has posted no reviews.