BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 121 - 130 of 652 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: UK (England) - guns
Thanks Ed. I stated I didn't know the UK gun law very well. Are rifles and shotguns for sporting still allowed? Brad

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 1:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guns
According to the 2011 FBI report: 1992: Population: 255M Violent crimes: 1,932,274 Violent crime rate: 757 Murder/non negligent manslaughter: 23,760 Murder rate: 9.3 2011: Population: ...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 12:49pm

Re: Re: Re: guns
I have stayed out of this conversation for days and probably shouldn't comment. As a dad of three boys the Newtown tragedy is especially troubling. Thought about it a lot as I sent my boys to ...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 9:01am

Re: Re:
"I really loved the PackitGourmet smoothies. By drinking calories, do you mean drink mixes such as Crystal Light or protein drinks? Any suggestions." Packit has great stuff but I hav...

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 30, 5:53pm

Re: '12 JMT gear reflections
If you are switching your sleeping bag I would recommend a Katabatic Gear quilt. Fantastic and I think they are rated conservatively. You can also get with 850 water resistant down. Goosefeet a...

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 4:56pm

Re: Favorite Sign

In Chaff » Love this sign!
November 22, 4:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So much to respond to...@Dean
Jerry, I see your brethren the SEIU union is going to protest at LAX airport over Thanksgiving. Blocking entrances and make the airport a parking lot on the busiest travel day of the year. What...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 21, 3:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
Ryan that would surely improve the current situation. However still begs the question why is the federal govt in the home mortgage business. Why do we put taxpayer money at risk? I'm ok with g...

November 20, 4:54pm

Re: Re: Susan Rice
"This will result in the middle class having more income and wealth which will make the total economy better" Providing that consumers are willing to pay the higher price to cover wage...

November 20, 4:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Rice
"The only topic that matters is whether regulations are hurting the economy. " I think some regulations help the economy and others hurt. Just kind of the nature of the beast. It's...

November 20, 2:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm