Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 121 - 130 of 547 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...55

Forum » Thread

keep him talkin
Rog says, " ......and mysterious longwave energies which can penetrate 700m of cooling upper ocean in direct contravention of the second law of thermodynamics. " Rog is still trying to...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
September 18, 12:39pm

cave
Jerry, are you familiar with Stockholm Syndrome; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome You throw your quiver of facts out the window when you say things like, " I'll almost...

September 16, 3:30pm

Yep, and the nonsense that CO2 increases follow temp increases is just that. It may have happened in the past, and that can make sense, but when we KNOW how much WE are creating, WE KNOW it's n...

September 16, 1:51pm

quantifried
No that's not a typo. Rog said, " Our current tentative estimate, for what it's worth, is that the increase in the airborne fraction is 5-10% from human emission and 90-95% natural...

September 16, 1:29pm

scale
That diagram can be misleading to some. Based on the scale, the concentrations are pretty uniform across the globe. What is your point exactly? Thanks though, it's quite important for the layma...

September 12, 12:15pm

poppycock
You are the Poppycock Master! Rog actually said, "This observation strengthens the case for arguing that most of the rise in co2 over the last 50 years is natural in origin, rather then du...

September 11, 11:47am

record low
Rog said, "By the way Dan, through the most delicious irony, Jay Zwally was the guy who, around the time Drew SHindell was warbling his worries about Arctic stratospheric temperatures, pre...

September 10, 1:55pm

shrinking
I posted the story for the general information of stratospheric coolong leading to atmospheric shrinking and not for each specific prediction. People always make predictions and of course they are ...

September 10, 11:56am

squash
Here is that article from 1999 I have been meaning to post a link to. The theme is a shrinking atmosphere due to longwave radiation get trapped because of increased Greenhouse Gases; http://www....

September 09, 9:35pm

heat = expansion
This is what you said, " and so the temperature of the entire atmospheric envelope is forced to rise..." Last time I checked, if the temperature of an ENTIRE Atmospheric envelope rises...

September 01, 3:11pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.