BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.
StateMi
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 121 - 130 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

delete
Most fourm boards give you the ability to delete. I haven't tryed it myself but this option would greatly cut down on the pages and pages of sold post that are worthless to search

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » gear for sale
February 22, 6:10am

yup
I have had this a few times, i feel your pain. I just keep going to the site to look at my items.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Are you not getting forum alerts for threads you're watching?
February 22, 5:57am

gear for sale
I understand the new policy but just like craiglist I think you should have to delete the post if the items sells. There is nothing more frustrating then going threw the top 8 posts that authors h...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » gear for sale
February 22, 5:56am

Re: Re holding
I was just going threw golites site and looking for a pack for him. I wish there was a few outer compartments on it. I contacted golite to see what they recommend for a 8year old. We will see I am...

In Gear Deals » GoLite ION
February 21, 10:25pm

holding
how much do these hold? I am looking for a small backpack for my son who is 8. I need something to hold 15lbs or so , clothes, bag, etc.

In Gear Deals » GoLite ION
February 21, 10:03pm

I gotcha
Wife had show me how it worked on her hands. :-) Duhhh.. Got it Brad thanks for the explanation. I looked at the golites and bit and really like the look of them and the cost from the giant Osprey ...

In Gear Lists » Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
February 21, 12:35pm

Re: Re: Newbie list/ Summer /weekend MI
You are losing me on this one? If I can't afford for this first trip to lighten the tent. I just don't have the funds. My price cap on the sleeping bag is around 250-300 and my cap for ...

February 19, 11:03pm

Re: Just to add...
I think you are right on that. I will pull out some of the fire starters. I am going with 6 others in our group we should have enough firestarter with us. thanks for the tip.

February 19, 10:58pm

brad
Just looked at the six moon designs swift, travler, gossemer gear gorrilla and compared these to the catalyst. Wow they all look nice and really lightweight compared to the Osprey aether. I guess I...

February 18, 9:15pm

kids pack
still can't find a UL pack for kids . Anybody have kids in a gossemer gear, ULA, six moon designs pack etc?

February 18, 8:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.