BPL Community Profile

Tony Ronco (tr-browsing) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Tony Ronco hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tony Ronco has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Ronco

Showing 121 - 130 of 241 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...25

Forum » Thread

Replied to your PM - I'll take it.
Send me your Paypal address.

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
April 09, 11:20am

Re: Re: Re: last page of a thread available?
Foregoing the questions of life ... (although I'm very interested in the next week's Lottery Numbers!) All seems to be working fine now. But allow me to provide some background on the...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Why is only the last page of a thread is available
April 06, 3:16pm

Why is only the last page of a thread available?
I was reviewing some threads for ideas, and noticed that only the last page of a thread is available for viewing ... the other pages are not listed. What's up with that? Two Examples (from ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Why is only the last page of a thread is available
April 06, 5:50am

Kelty Cloud - SOLD
Duane, I replied to your questions in the PM you sent ... but as I said in the reply, there was another in front of you. The pack is now sold. Sorry !

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Packs - Kelty White Cloud (full spectra): Golite Gust: MLD Kids Prophet (Original)
April 05, 9:40pm

MLD Kids Prophet
Sorry James! The pack has been sold to Ed.

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 Packs - Kelty White Cloud (full spectra): Golite Gust: MLD Kids Prophet (Original)
April 05, 2:29pm

SOLD: 3 Packs - Kelty White Cloud (full spectra): Golite Gust: MLD Kids Prophet (Original)
Three more items from my Spring Cleaning: ALL PACKS ARE SOLD! ... much appreciated! SOLD ITEMS: * Golite Gust (L) Brand new, NEVER used with the tags - Sold to Dale. Thanks! * Original MLD K...

April 05, 12:13pm

*All items Sold*
I appreciate all the help in reforming my ways in "hoarding" of backpacking cooking pots :-D

In Gear Swap » Mostly Ti Pot -a-palooza Closet Cleaning
March 29, 10:08am

Price Drop on the SP Trek 700 Ti-pot & Gigapower stove (+ the SP Ti-Spork )
$45 CONUS (Shipping Free) ... that's a screaming deal IMHO: Almost new, half price from retail, with NO shipping and NO tax costs added expenses :-)

March 28, 2:54pm

Thanks Phil !
Folks, the SP Trek 700 kitchen set (with stove) is still available. It's in outstanding, almost new shape and practically $40 less expensive than a new one ... just saying.

March 25, 10:25pm

Dried toothpaste dots
I've experimented with dehydrated toothpaste dots, and I found they don't re-hydrate all that well :-( Perhaps that's the "nature of the beast" (= and just get over it - th...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » can anyone beat my toothbrush and paste weight?
March 25, 10:52am

All Reader Reviews by Tony Ronco

Tony Ronco has posted no reviews.