Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tony Ronco (tr-browsing) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Tony Ronco hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tony Ronco has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tony Ronco

Showing 121 - 130 of 248 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...25

Forum » Thread

Insight
It is still a great deal, and 5.1 oz (listed wgt for the Ultra model) is also good because theoretically you don't have to carry any fuel (although I find myself picking up the "perfect&qu...

In Gear Swap » FS: Bushbuddy Titanium stove - $70
April 30, 8:22am

Bushbuddy Titanium stove
Just a Fyi: The standard commercial Bushbuddys are not made from titanium ... they are made from stainless sheet metal. It is a great wood stove regardless.

In Gear Swap » FS: Bushbuddy Titanium stove - $70
April 29, 4:38pm

SP900 Fry Pan Lid
The Kettle (ECA318) has an inner diameter of 4.88" (according to Evernew's site) The SP fry pan lid has an inner diameter of 5" (according to Snowpeak's site) The Evernew&#...

In Gear Swap » Wanted: lid to fit Evernew 800ml kettle
April 24, 4:56pm

FYI: SP 900 fry pan lid does not fit an Evernew 800 ml kettle.
The SP900 fry pan lid does not fit an Evernew 800 ml kettle, as the fry pan lid is designed to fit on the O.D. of the pot ... comparing the dimensions looks close enough but the Evernew 800 ml kett...

April 24, 12:20am

Lid to Fit Evernew 800ml Kettle: a SP900 lid will fit.
This is my favorite pot. The SP900 (Snow Peak) Ti lid from Four Dog Stoves fits great. ... and the Mini-Bull Design aluminum SP900 lid fits as well too. I have both lids and they both fit my...

April 23, 11:40am

RE: Sleeping bags for Scouts
FWIW, For smaller scouts, a North Face Tigger 20 degree (synthetic) works well (my kids' bags weighted a hair under 32 oz without the stuff sack. For a down version of that there is the N...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Sleeping bags for scouts.
April 22, 3:18am

Re: How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
Excellent Study - Much Thanks for publishing it. Raises a lot of interesting questions in my mind ... here are two: I wonder about the rates of permeability ... given how quickly the dogs fou...

In Editor's Roundtable » How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
April 10, 6:15am

Replied to your PM - I'll take it.
Send me your Paypal address.

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
April 09, 11:20am

Re: Re: Re: last page of a thread available?
Foregoing the questions of life ... (although I'm very interested in the next week's Lottery Numbers!) All seems to be working fine now. But allow me to provide some background on the...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Why is only the last page of a thread is available
April 06, 3:16pm

Why is only the last page of a thread available?
I was reviewing some threads for ideas, and noticed that only the last page of a thread is available for viewing ... the other pages are not listed. What's up with that? Two Examples (from ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Why is only the last page of a thread is available
April 06, 5:50am

All Reader Reviews by Tony Ronco

Tony Ronco has posted no reviews.