BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 121 - 130 of 218 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

BA CS1
I have had no problems with my BA CS1 in regards to condensation in NW PA and NE WV (i.e. can be humid and rainy) and I don't do a guyline taught pitch - just freestanding and staked (the guyli...

In GEAR » Freestanding solo tent with low condensation?
October 12, 4:25am

+1 Foodie
I have a few staples for my short trips, but I definitely get excited about the meal planning/fixing. We have a small chain of stores in Northeast Ohio called Marc's which is mostly a grocery ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » no imagination when it comes to food
October 06, 5:01am

Got 'em
Received today -- look good. Thanks for the extras :) Can't wait to use these in October

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Cyclone Chair Kit
September 28, 3:11pm

Shared server
Looks like it is hosted on a shared server for inmotionhosting.com, so not that surprising that the hackers went after a hosting server. MLD most likely not a direct target, just a casualty.

In GEAR » MLD website hacked
September 25, 7:14am

PM Sent
Would like them....

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Cyclone Chair Kit
September 24, 9:44pm

Meritline now
+1 Sansa Clip+ -- on Meritline right now in case anyone else needs to pick one up -- http://www.meritline.com/showproduct.aspx?source=s2010&ProductID=67272&SEName=sandisk-4gb-sansa-clip-...

In GEAR » MP3 player, for backpacking and running
September 12, 9:02pm

Good stuff
Not 'little to no cost' as the item mentioned above, but since we are talking about waterproof maps I picked up some National Geographic Adventure Paper at an EMS recently. It was just und...

In Multiple Use Gear » Water proof map, on the cheap
September 09, 8:40pm

Yes
I have one somewhere that didn't work for me. Its in the green color. Used it on one weekend trip. Purchased it new. No rips, tears or stains, but I will look it over good once I have it in...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ibex merino hooded indie mens medium
September 06, 8:30am

Nice
+1 on the spray cheese. You just brought back soooo many camping memories! :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Shelf stable cheese
August 11, 10:49am

Surprised
These are about $1 per box around me, so probably not worth the shipping cost unless you can't get them near you. I find some of these flavors actually rather good and I definitely prefer the ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Free Better Oats Oatmeal
August 11, 7:17am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.