BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The Gore Range
About Me Colorado is my main stomping ground for backpacking, cycling, skiing (touring) and floating. I’d love to go on more extended thru hikes, but I love my job and where I work, so for now I just try and bank my vacation.

Lately I’ve become more involved with the preservation and future expansion of Wilderness areas in the central Colorado Rockies.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 121 - 130 of 237 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Re: "New" portion of Colorado Trail
Bob, I'm not a GPS user, so I was just looking for a copy of the elevation profile. I know the CT foundation won't have new guide or data books for at least another year or so. Th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » "New" portion of Colorado Trail
March 08, 10:30am

Re: Zion
Mike, I tried responding to your information on the previous thread about my Zion itinerary (now on page 2 of this forum). I see that you don't have a PM option on your profile. Could you he...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion questions--mosquitos? snow?
March 08, 9:02am

Oooooeeeewwwweeeee. That's some elevation. Bob, would it be possible to get that waypoint file sent to me?

March 08, 8:57am

Yup, the CT Foundation announced the addition last fall I believe. Good on them for adopting a section of the CDT, especially with the amazing work the foundation and its members put in maintaining...

March 07, 2:55pm

Re: wow
"I tried one of these on in the store today, and was super impressed." Was hoping to do the same, but was told the only Patagonia stores that have them on-shelf are in Boulder and NYC.

In GEAR » "The Finest Down Parka Ever" (Patagonia)
March 03, 8:50am

Gossamer Gear Kumo 25% off
Kinda frustrating on my end considering that I just paid full price for mine 2 weeks ago, but here you go! http://gossamergear.com/packs/backpacks/kumo-superlight-backpack.html

In Gear Deals » Gossamer Gear Kumo 25% off
March 01, 6:21am

Re: Lighter Walmart Accurite Thermometer
Daryl, Good call. I just picked mine up at Wal-Mart the other day and planned on using the thermometer in the exact same way minus the piece of tape. I think what I'll do is just keep it...

In GEAR » thermometer
February 22, 12:58pm

Re: gear
"there isnt any thing on this gods green earth that a dead bird (or patagucci, or OR, or MH, etc ...) can do that another similar "brand" cant do just as well ..." I may be t...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 21, 5:01am

Re: My 2012 in Review
Eric, Thanks! I ended up moving away from the valley several years ago, but missed it so much that I had to come back. Ben, I was actually going to PM you the link if you hadn't seen...

In Post-Trip Reports » My 2012 in Review
February 21, 4:43am

My 2012 in Review
Summer of 2012 Backpacking in Review A taste.. Most of the following photos and reports are from either the Holy Cross or Eagles Nest Wilderness areas which happen to surround my home of th...

In Post-Trip Reports » My 2012 in Review
February 19, 4:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.