BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Gore Range
About Me Tim Drescher has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 121 - 130 of 244 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...25

Forum » Thread

Re: delamination
I was just about to post the same link... Based on what others have said about the "delaminating", I just decided to go ahead and use my lungs for my Xlite last year... especially conside...

In GEAR » XTherm: use the included pump sack or lungs?
March 30, 8:33am

Re: Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
Excellent report. I’ve frequented some of these areas but nothing compared to what you did. "10.75 miles, 7,360ft elevation gain, 5,610ft elevation loss" , in one day? Crazy. I love ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sangre de Cristo Traverse: Poncha Pass to Great Sand Dunes
March 29, 2:31pm

My New Pillow
And I think I just found my new pillow. Compared to my Exped air pillow.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
March 23, 7:14pm

Re: REI Dividend Coming
Weighing my options because I also received a coupon for $20 off my next purchase of $50 or more starting today. FYI, 20% off coupon will start on the 22nd.

In GEAR » REI Dividend Coming
March 18, 12:24pm

Re: Exped pillow shootout
I can attest to the "rustle factor" of the UL, although I don't have the original to compare it to. I've only used the UL a hand full of times when I bought it late last year ...

In GEAR » Exped air pillow Ultra Light vs. Exped air pillow
March 17, 1:43pm

Re: Gossamer Gear Air-Frame?
Barry, Thank you for sharing. I just pulled my air frame out of the package this morning and cannot wait to do some testing of my own. One of my initial thoughts when I unfolded the air-fram...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air-Frame?
March 17, 1:39pm

Re: Re: Re: "New" portion of Colorado Trail
"Any mapping software will do it." Fair enough. I just thought and asked about it for quick reference since it was already done.

In Pre-Trip Planning » "New" portion of Colorado Trail
March 08, 1:09pm

Re: "New" portion of Colorado Trail
Bob, I'm not a GPS user, so I was just looking for a copy of the elevation profile. I know the CT foundation won't have new guide or data books for at least another year or so. Th...

March 08, 10:30am

Re: Zion
Mike, I tried responding to your information on the previous thread about my Zion itinerary (now on page 2 of this forum). I see that you don't have a PM option on your profile. Could you he...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion questions--mosquitos? snow?
March 08, 9:02am

Re: "New" portion of Colorado Trail
Oooooeeeewwwweeeee. That's some elevation. Bob, would it be possible to get that waypoint file sent to me?

March 08, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.