BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The Gore Range
About Me The Colorado Rockies are my main stomping grounds for backpacking, cycling, skiing (touring) and floating. I’d love to go on more extended thru hikes, but I love my job and where I work, so for now I just try and bank my vacation.

Lately I’ve become more involved with the preservation and future expansion of Wilderness areas in the central Colorado Rockies.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 121 - 130 of 207 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Princeton Tec Remix or the MPLS Version?
Well, interesting. That certainly changes some things. Thanks for the article, Tom.

In GEAR » Princeton Tec Remix Peo MPLS
January 11, 1:15pm

Princeton Tec Remix or the MPLS Version?
Can anyone else speak to the differences they like between the regular Remix and the MPLS version? I like that the maximum Lumen output are both at 100... The MPLS version looks to be a little bit ...

In GEAR » Princeton Tec Remix Peo MPLS
January 10, 10:24am

Modifying Osprey Exos
I trimmed all of the cinching straps and then sewed the ends. I trimmed most of the waist strap down as that was the longest and I have a pretty slender build anyway. The trekking pole strap fe...

In GEAR » Modifying Osprey Exos
January 06, 8:35am

"So, What did Santa Bring his Ultra Light Helpers this Year?"
Golite Roan Hooded Parka in Black and a two month gym memebership to get in shape for some backpacking trips to the desert this spring :)

In GEAR » So, What did Santa Bring his Ultra Light Helpers this Year?
December 26, 12:00pm

Colorado Backpacking Wilderness Enthusiasts
Mark Udall is again asking for public input for a new wilderness proposal that includes Eagle, Pitkin and Summit counties. Please voice your support and help protect our lands for the multiple adva...

In On the Web » Colorado Backpacking Wilderness Enthusiasts
October 17, 4:22am

Re: OR Helium II or RAB Pulse
I'm willing to recommend the Helium II. It has been on every one of my trips this summer and holding up fine. I have to agree with David's statement in saying that the fit is a little too s...

In GEAR » Outdoor Research Helium II Rain Jacket
September 20, 3:17pm

Re: Never Summer Wilderness Loop
Sweet trip report as always Dondo. I've never been to the NS wilderness. How does the scenery compare to RMNP? The valleys look awesome this time of year. I've seen as many moose this su...

In Post-Trip Reports » Never Summer Wilderness Loop
September 16, 11:39am

Re: just finished the JMT... a few observations and thoughts
Interesting. I've been thinking about doing a thru of the JMT within the next couple of summers and this sounds a little disheartening. I also remember a thread started last year about all the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » just finished the JMT... a few observations and thoughts
September 11, 11:07am

Re: 100 Miles on the Colorado Trail 6/8 - 6/14
Good job, Andy. I hope you'll get to come back someday to finish the trail as you were just beginning to run into some great country. Your photos made me really miss the trail.

In Post-Trip Reports » 100 Miles on the Colorado Trail 6/8 - 6/14
September 10, 11:12am

Re: Re: Electrolytes
Brawndo, Its got Electrolytes. It's what plants crave.

In Philosophy & Technique » Leg Cramps
August 19, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.