Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Thom Darrah (thomdarrah) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Owner of TrailLite Designs; Developing unique gear for the ultra light adventurer.
CityKlamath Falls
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.traillitedesigns.com
My PDF Gear ListUL Gear (Summer)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thom Darrah

Showing 121 - 130 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...138

Forum » Thread

Ketogenic diet ...
Beginning in my early teenage years my life focus has been on endurance related physical training/competition and a sound healthy diet. To be honest I had, prior to this thread, never heard of some...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ketogenic diet as a way to lighten pack?
March 03, 9:58am

So What's Tempting You? C'mon, Spit It Out!
Daniel, Contact me by email or PM and we can visit regarding a Bandoleer. thomdarrah@gmail.com

In GEAR » So What's Tempting You? C'mon, Spit It Out!
February 24, 5:37pm

repeat after me: yo' mantra?
take less. do more. Inspiration from GVP!

In Chaff » repeat after me: yo' mantra?
February 24, 4:01am

Skurka's Book
Skurka's book is also available on the MLD site; "MLD is excited to offer this book. We have been a gear sponsor to Andrew for years and he uses a lot of MLD gear including the SoloMid ...

In GEAR » Skurka's Book. It has arrived.
February 18, 12:17pm

7DS
Ruta Locura also has a sub 3oz shell jacket made using the 7DS. http://www.rutalocura.com/Jacket_SevenDs.html

In GEAR » Black Rock Gear "HadronS" - a new waterproof version of their Hadron!!
February 17, 9:15pm

Hiking through Germany
I really enjoyed your Narrow Boat blog.

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking through Germany
February 17, 3:06pm

Kooka Bay
Maybe Lawson, or some other interested member, could work out a takeover with Bender and then use the "Kickstarter" system to help get this venture off to a strong start.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 17, 10:16am

I call it....The Draft Dodger
Oware also has a full bug net topped bivy, the Hot Weather Solo Bivy.

In Make Your Own Gear » I call it....The Draft Dodger
February 17, 9:50am

Beginner Tenkara
The Tenkara Bum site posted a tenkara alpine lake fishing article by Jason Klass: http://www.tenkarabum.com/tenkara-fishing-in-alpine-lakes.html

In Fishing » Beginner Tenkara
February 15, 12:05pm

ZimmerBuilt something awesome for me
Great job Kyle and Chris Z! Does the upper front pocket continue behind the lower front pocket? What is the main pack bag volume?

In GEAR » ZimmerBuilt something awesome for me
February 14, 8:51am

All Reader Reviews by Thom Darrah

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Streak
The new Montrail Streak is a very nice shoe for mixed terrain running. I ran a five mile loop with the shoes right out of the box, with no break in period, and the shoe performed great. No hot spots o...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
April 18, 6:27pm