BPL Community Profile

Stephen P (spavlock) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Mid-Atlantic
About Me Almost finished with school...for the second time. Hope to move to the Rockies when I'm finished.
StateWV
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder Season - Mid-Atlantic

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen P

Showing 121 - 130 of 201 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Wanted: Ray Way Tarp Sewing Instructions
I'm not personally familiar with the ray-way stuff, but doesn't the ray-way tarp book contain the instructions? So essentially, Eric is looking for someone that wants to sell their ray-way ...

In Gear Swap » Wanted: Ray Way Tarp Sewing Instructions
November 12, 6:39pm

Re: Needed: SitLight Pad for Gossamer Gear Pack
If you have an old pad like this (or can get your hands on one), they work great: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Texsport-Dual-Foam-Sleeping-Pad/14895565 Just cut it to size.

In Gear Swap » Needed: SitLight Pad for Gossamer Gear Pack
November 10, 3:37pm

Re: mitts
Ike - Let me know how the waders work out. I'm not familiar with sewing cuben. Will I need to use tape as well as stitching? I will need to do some research on that. aaron - The price looks ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Best material for DIY rain mitts
November 04, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Best material for DIY rain mitts
Ok, Roger, good point. I would consider most mitten designs do-able for me. So forget the easy to make part. I'm mainly looking for affordable and durable.

November 04, 3:17pm

Best material for DIY rain mitts
If there is already a thread for this, please point me in the right direction. If not, here is my question. I want to make a pair of rain mitts. I'd like them to be a little durable, easy to...

November 03, 8:58pm

Re: FS: Optimus Crux & MSR Windpro
2nd in line for windpro

In Gear Swap » FS: Optimus Crux & MSR Windpro
October 27, 12:01pm

Re: Winter Pad
If you are just looking to add insulation, this gossamer gear pad seems to be a favorite: http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/thinlight.html They are lighter and less bulky than ...

In GEAR » Winter Pad
October 17, 7:40pm

Re: what compression stuff sack would you all recommend?
I am from the Franco school of thought on this one. I put my bag inside a pack liner at the bottom and let the rest of the gear do the compressing.

In GEAR » what compression stuff sack would you all recommend?
October 11, 6:55pm

Re: Re: RE: Advise on primary 3
Quilts are very user friendly. They also sell well on gear swap if you don't like them! I have a feeling that you will like the quilts. You and your wife could get or make a quilt that would co...

In Gear Lists » Advise on primary 3
October 11, 6:48pm

Re: Emigrant Lake, 9/8-9/10
Your cell phone is better than my camera! I need a serious upgrade to my photog gear. Looks like an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing!

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Lake, 9/8-9/10
October 11, 6:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen P

Stephen P has posted no reviews.