BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 121 - 130 of 345 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...35

Forum » Thread

First time snow camping. Advice please.
Jeff, For the first couple of times I was thinking about Big Bear. I've been watching the weather in that area lately and the lowest I've seen lately, temp wise, is 5* F.

In GEAR » First time snow camping. Advice please.
December 06, 1:29pm

Thanks Dave and Greg, Greg, You wouldn't happen to remember the name of that shop would you? I will definitely check into rentals.

December 06, 1:21pm

S Long, Thank you for the recommendations. Are you sure about the grocery bags? I use those a lot for various projects and those things are pretty porous and delicate. Any other suggestions for ...

December 06, 12:19pm

I am planning to do some snow shoeing and camping this year. This will be a first for me. I know to camp near the car to give myself an out as a first timer. I expect temps to be between 0* & 3...

December 06, 11:38am

Best bang for the buck solo shelter
Eugene, I've got one of those monster Appy Trails shelters. They are big, light weight and good in strong winds. However, I prefer my MLD Grace Duo that was a gift from a friend on BPL. It'...

In GEAR » Best bang for the buck solo shelter
December 03, 10:32pm

FS: New Photon Micro-Light LED Flashlights
I'll take a couple. I had one once that went real strong for about 3 1/2 weeks total. Email sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: New Photon Micro-Light LED Flashlights
December 03, 9:44pm

"MLD SIl Nylon Pro Poncho"
PM sent

In Gear Swap » MLD SIl Nylon Pro Poncho
November 21, 9:09am

RE: Adding post to: "NEW I NEdd A LIGHT4 Season SOlo NOT NEW ...
LOLOL @ Franco and George.

In Gear Swap » NEW I NEdd A LIGHT4 Season SOlo NOT NEW To shed a couple bucks That Can be Barried Is That All i CAn ask Begging to Be Cheap Will Otional Payments? Optional Cheak in the MAil + Paypail Will WOrk WIth you FOr Gaurentees Looking Just Where to FInd one NOT
October 05, 7:29pm

RE: "Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons"
David, Thanks very much. I appreciate that. I was at work earlier, so I didn't have time to read your article. I'll go to it now. Thanks again

In GEAR » Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons
October 05, 7:26pm

RE: "Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons"
Ike, I really like that. Maybe you could play around with it. Who knows? You might make a few bucks.

In GEAR » Backcountry footwear for the other three seasons
October 05, 3:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.