Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 121 - 130 of 396 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...40

Forum » Thread

Ti BB
I spoke with Fritz and the Ti BB is still far away and needs more time to develop - Fritz is very busy. I use the BBU in all seasons, winter till autumn. If you plan to use a BB your fire skill...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs. Bushbuddy Ultra
May 13, 11:59pm

Video
I made a video of setting up the LightHeart Gear Solo Tent last week, which I just uploaded =) It is a very nice shelter, as Ryan said - it is huge and the views are spectacular. I reckon once the ...

In GEAR » LightHeart tents
May 13, 2:29pm

WTB BPL Thorofare pants & shirt
I am looking for a new/ slightly used BPL Thorofare Pants (Waist size 30 -32) and a Thorofare Trekking Shirt (Size S or XS). Both Dark Sepia and Desert Tan are fine. I pay via PayPal or if you l...

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL Thorofare pants & shirt
May 13, 8:49am

New ULA EPIC pack is shipping!
Yeps, the EPIC is up on the ULA site, here. It is the 2nd Generation Arctic 1000 and is ideal for packrafters or folks who travel a lot in wet environments. Sadly the photo on the website in't ...

In GEAR » New ULA EPIC pack is shipping!
May 13, 2:20am

Re: Re: New TT Sublite Sil 2010
>>Is Henry doing the TGO challenge?<< Yes, he is =) Like the look of the new Sublite, but also would prefer it in Tyvek. Re: Breaking trekking poles, I'm with Miguel on th...

In GEAR » New TT Sublite Sil 2010
May 12, 2:16pm

Re: Trail Food
Breakfast: MYOG - Make Your Own Granola, cereal mixed at home with milk powder, dried fruits, cacao. Tea or Coffee. Lunch: Bars for the most time, Ramen if I get really hungry. Three bars are su...

In GEAR » Trail Food
May 11, 1:47pm

Re: MLD Duomid or Trailstar
Good decision on the Trailstar, though I'd go for yellow. No sense to write OT here, rather keep it civil and reasonable. Trailstar and Cuben DuoMid pitched on a recent trip.

In GEAR » MLD Duomid or Trailstar
May 11, 1:40pm

Arigato!
Thanks Nathan and Steven! It was great to see her answers, and also that she didn't shy away from answering about "GoHeavy" and Ray Jardine which probably was on many folks mind.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
May 11, 1:21pm

MLD +1
I second Chris' recommendation of the MLD eVent mitts, I am happy with mine. If you want anything lighter, MYOG is the way to go.

In GEAR » UL waterproof mitten shells
May 10, 7:01am

Trailstar +1
I'd also say take the Trailstar, if I would buy any shelter it would be that one. Saw it pitched next to a DuoMid and the Trailstar was faster pitched and more windproof than the DuoMid. Ki...

In GEAR » MLD Duomid or Trailstar
May 10, 7:00am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.