Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jared Baker (simply_light) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest, US
About Me I love the feeling of solitude and the chance to be at one with the world around me.

My passion for MYOG has become not just a hobby, but a way of life, and so started my own company - Simply Light Designs. Right now we focus on mostly backpacking tarps & hammocks along with various accessories.
CityIndianapolis
StateIN
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttps://www.simplylightdesigns.com/
My PDF Gear ListSummer UL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jared Baker

Showing 121 - 130 of 153 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Price Lowered
Sorry, already have a GPS unit.

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW Big Agnes Flying Creek UL1
January 14, 3:52pm

WTB - Adjustable Tent Pole (like one for Shangri-la 5)
Checking to see if anyone has the adjustable poles for the Shangri-la 5 they are not using. It could also be one for another tent (I'm not particular on brand) that is around 76" tall. ...

In Gear Swap » WTB - Adjustable Tent Pole (like one for Shangri-la 5)
January 14, 10:03am

UV Protection
According to the below links, Cuben Fiber (CTF3) does have UV protection. Mountain Laurel Designs Shore International - Sail Makers Quest Outfitters

In GEAR » Does cuben fiber cast a shadow and provide UV protection?
January 14, 8:33am

+1 Both
I like to hang, but I also like to go to ground. So, I do it about half and half. Of course when the family comes, it is tent all the way.

In Hammocks » hammock in, tent out?
January 12, 4:39am

I hear ya
I sympathize with the duplicate posting. I had the same problem. Posted, did not appear to go through as it never left the posting page. Waited 20 minutes, rechecked the thread and there was no ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Circuit
January 12, 4:26am

Eddie Bauer Sale - Additional 20% code
Eddie Bauer is having their Semi Annual Sale right now. Up to 70% off, plus you can also get an additional 20% off on select items (unfortunately not their First Ascent line). code: January Fi...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer Sale - Additional 20% code
January 12, 4:16am

-
System was acting up

In Make Your Own Gear » 2nd MYOG backpack
January 12, 3:33am

-
System was acting up

-
System was acting up

Very Nice
You did an excellent job. I appreciate the use of contrasting colors on the pack, makes it stand out and indicates a superior level of skill to have the confidence to do it that way. Thanks for s...

All Reader Reviews by Jared Baker

Jared Baker has posted no reviews.